Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • altura pocket rocket sizing help please :)
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

just about to order one, im usually a small in most items of clothing cycle wise, around 36″ chest, do i need to size up or will this be ok?? dont like baggy jackets flapping, but dont want it skintight riding up me?

hellllllllp

pedalhead
    Free Member

I usually take a medium, and have just bought a medium pocket rocket. Worn it for the first time today. Bit tight across my back when reaching forward, but not bad enough to warrant a return (I’ve got fairly wide shoulders). Very lightweight and packs tiny. Bit of a sweatbox though if today’s gentle recovery ride is anything to go by.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers pedalhead, literally for shower/rain duties in emergency and cold wind etc…so not to bothered by the lack of breathability….

anyone usually a small and bought a small??

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone else, just wanna check before ordering, not gonna get chance to try one on 🙂 thankssss!

shredder
    Free Member

They come up small I normally wear a L it came was too small swapped for a XL

Coleman
    Free Member

I have a medium and I’m 5′ 11″ with a 40″ chest. Jacket perhaps a bit short in the body but arms are plenty long enough.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cool cheers, im very slim and 5ft 11 with 36″ chest – so im guessing if you are a medium in 40″ chest then the small should suffice!

perfect day to try it out if i get one from the lbs 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘altura pocket rocket sizing help please :)’ is closed to new replies.