Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Altitude Adventure – feedback and photos please
  • SimonR

Hi all,

Really like the look of Altitude Adventure as a holiday option this year – particularly their Summit to Sea trip.

Anyone been with them before? What are your thoughts?

Particularly keen to see photos too 😀

Thanks,

Simon.

Bregante

I went almost 7 years ago and absolutely loved it. Ian and Angela are both great hosts and top riders but while they will try to give you some friendly words of advice on some of the (very) technical bits, they’re not coaches – it’s not that type of holiday.

To be honest I was probably outside my comfort zone for much of the techy stuff but was never pressured to do something I felt was a step too far. Last time I looked the best of our pics were still on the website.

We were based at the Mouli for the whole week so we ate and drank there every night (there’s nothing else there) and the food was fantastic too. I’d love to go back.

SimonR

Thanks Bregante 🙂

michaelbowden

Went 3 years ago. Had a fab week, Ian did spend time with some of the less skilled/confident in the group and I’m sure they all benefited from it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Altitude Adventure – feedback and photos please’ is closed to new replies.