Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alternative to trail forks?
  • lardman
    Free Member

Don’t use Trailforks very much, but around 1 or twice a year it’s useful.

Now it’s a ‘subscription’ service, I wondered if there was anything similar out there that’s free?

bruneep

https://www.trailforks.com/blog/view/how-to-use-trailforks-for-free/

still free

or sign up for the free pro trial

Trailforks Pro Free Trial

When a user first installs the app, everything is fully unlocked as if they were a Pro subscriber. Each user gets 7 unique days of usage in trial mode before the map locks and they must choose their free unlocked area or subscribe to Pro. This is not 7 consecutive days, but 7 days of use. So if you only ride each weekend, you could potentially be in trial mode for 7 weeks. Giving you ample time to see what features and data the app has to offer.

Additionally once you subscribe to Trailforks Pro there is a one-time 7 day trial via the Apple and Google app stores.

lardman
    Free Member

Yeah, mine’s now locked to the one limited area. Which is why I was looking for an alternative. Hmmm…..

Thanks tho bruneep.

lardman
    Free Member

Ah, I’ve just read that properly now.
    So the App is limited, but browser version still free.

Splendid.

pothead
    Free Member

mine’s now locked

Uninstall the app from your phone then reinstall it and it should unlock for another 7 days, a mate told me about this little trick a while ago but don’t know if it still works

DickBarton

Or just browse the website on your phone – force the browser to show desktop version rather than mobile…

bruneep

Don’t use Trailforks very much, but around 1 or twice a year it’s useful

Each user gets 7 unique days of usage in trial mode before the map locks and they must choose their free unlocked area or subscribe to Pro. This is not 7 consecutive days, but 7 days of use. So if you only ride each weekend, you could potentially be in trial mode for 7 weeks

Yeah, mine’s now locked to the one limited area

You must use it more than once or twice a year then

pro version is only £17 a yr………………… less than the cost of a digital membership here, oh

DickBarton

And much less than Strava…

lardman
    Free Member

pro version is only £17 a yr………………… less than the cost of a digital membership here, oh

Much as I’d love to be a member of everything, I have to draw the line somewhere.
    😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.