Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Alternative to Singular Peregrine
  • Nipper99
    Free Member

like a Peregrine, which seem to be like hens teeth, any suggestions for an alternative.

labsey
    Free Member

Sounds like a cryptic crossword question.

Are you looking for an alternative to the adjective?

TheBrick
    Free Member

maybe a fargo?

yetitony
    Free Member

I wanted one and ended up going for a gryphon. Great ride.
    But does depend what you want to do with it? Drop bar, flat bar. Tourer. It’s a very versatile bike?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

A trio of Gyrs?

Shmikuk
    Free Member

There’s a nice large peregrine on eBay at the mo (not mine)

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Cross check maybe?

Kahurangi

I have a Peregrine in a garage in York that I’m unlikely to use again. Email me if you might be interested.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Based on my research from 2 years ago, there isn’t. Most of the CX type bikes don’t take monster cross tyres. The odd one that does such as the Fargo will not be of the same design eg the Fargo is a hefty tourer type thing. Also the Peregrine has thye ability to run many hubs types. It seems pretty unique.However if you only want something similar to a Peregrine then you are spoilt for choice.

Sam

Next batch of Peregrines has just gone to paint and should be here late February or early March. Taking deposits now which gets you 10 % off when they arrive. All details are on the site.

Nipper99
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies – I have a Gryphon which is set up really as an out and out mtb and i want to leave it as such.

Jon Taylor – i would be interested and will email you.

cupra
    Free Member
    rootes1

I have been looking at the All City Space horse – though think max tire is 42.

nedrapier

Just out of curiosity, how many Peregrines are out there, Sam?

Sam

Good point Cupra – I think Jelle has some stock and my dealer in Germany still has stock in some sizes.

Ned – about 400 in total.

Nipper99
    Free Member

well i’m gutted. bid on the one on ebay and had my bid blocked!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to Singular Peregrine’ is closed to new replies.