Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • alternative hobbies for Hora
  • alpin
    Free Member

lawn bowling. easy on the knees and feet. low fear factor although retrieving the balls from the gulley at the end could be a bit much.

richc
    Free Member

badger watching

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I know there’s probbly one he over indulges in…. 😉

sootyandjim
    Free Member

alpin – For Hora the hobby needs a possibility of ‘bling’ in its required equipment with an attached sense that a higher degree of bling inherent in said equipment will make up for any shortfall in ability to actually partake in said hobby.

Now I’m not all that knowledgeable on lawn bowling so I submit to your experience over whether its elements/equipment can fulfill the above criteria.

djglover
    Free Member

He should develop a fetish for womens underwear

sootyandjim
    Free Member

He should develop a fetish for womens underwear

Please no. Thats all I need, an over-stimulated Hora pestering me to get him freebies from where I work.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Golf would seem ideal for him. I imagine there must be several lifetimes worth of twaddle related to club design.

MrSmith
    Free Member

fishing!
    carbon, boron, titanium, stuff made by shimano, loads of gadgets and a million and one excuses as to why the fish aren’t biting.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Oh leave him alone….

There’s just a village somewhere that’s missing an idiot….

😉

antigee

[music hall opportunity]sootyandjim do you work in womens underwear? i had an uncle that travelled in it![/music hall opportunity]

the_lecht_rocks

LOL

binners

I’ve said it many times before: If Hora didn’t exist, we’d have to invent him

hora
    Free Member

Fancy a ride from Hebden tomorrow evening binners? I’ll drive- probably set off earlish to suit. (back intime for 7.00pm/for your nippers?).

This weekend- Riding with Keensy in the Lakes (sat) if you fancy?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

binners – Like RB?

He’s not real you know. ‘He’ is a shared login used by a commune of anarcho-syndical peasants.

binners

Was meant to be riding Blackstone Edge tomorrow mate. Now can’t as the missus is working late. Could possibly do Saturday though.

Meeting Spenders for post-work beers in the Range today if you’re inteested. You love it when she abuses you. You is like a public service innit?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Must be said though, t’Hora takes it on the chin and comes back for more exceedingly well – not sure many here would take that amount of ragging without losing the plot, well done mate 😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sootyandjim

What can you get hold of?

hora
    Free Member

It’d be evil up on Blackstone with the crosswinds at the moment!

Will ping you an email (you know Im next to Wendys flat now dont you?- moved).

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Sootyandjim

What can you get hold of?

Nowt.

Of course I wouldn’t give if I got for nowt let alone buy someone I actually love the underwear the company I work for sell. Quality has slipped somewhat since production went completely off-shore in my humble opinion.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Is that a declaration of Love from S&J to Cheesyfeet?

I, too am intrigued as to who you work for.

As for a new hobby for Hora. It’s got to be either golf or extreme ironing. I think freerunning would be too extreme.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

mk1fan – Perhaps I’m being a bit harsh as to the quality of the underwear the company I work for sells but I don’t particularly like most of their stuff and wouldn’t (and don’t) choose to buy it for my wife.

I’ve never met Cheesyfeet BTW and (sorry CF) have no love for them, unless of course its actually the name my wife uses on here without my knowledge, but if it is I’m intrigued as to why ‘Cheesyfeet’, as I’ve never noticed any particularly bad smell.

hora
    Free Member

I could get into internet Pron but then I wouldnt have enough time (or energy) to post on here (or walk, move, etc) 8)

juan
    Free Member

you mean hora actually own a bike and sometime rides it?

jond
    Free Member

>I could get into internet Pron but then I wouldnt have enough time (or energy) to post on here (or walk, move, etc)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

*flutters eyelids*

mk1fan
    Free Member

S&J,

Still not revealing the name then?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Go digging, I’ve mentioned them before.

They do lovely ready meals though.

Who do you work for BTW?

alpin
    Free Member

Marks & Spencers…..?

mk1fan
    Free Member

Clifford Tee + Gale

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘alternative hobbies for Hora’ is closed to new replies.