• This topic has 48 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Allo Allo
  • andy8442
    Free Member

Renee lives just round the corner from me. I sometimes see him shuffling around the supermarket. He looks a bit of a sad old fella now. Actually, I haven’t seen him for awhile….is he still alive?

hora
    Free Member

Still alive, he’s from Hudds too!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Lucky to be still alive IIRC after his storm damage accident

Pook

Emergency brain surgery after a lump of wood came through his windscreen wasn’t it?

nickc

watch “Fleabag”…

I thought I was the only person watching it, bloody funny 😆

DezB
    Free Member

PSA All you fans of shit comedy! There’s a Keeping Up Appearances remake coming up on beeb1 , it;s funny right, cos she’s like really like posh and your know her name her name is a bit like bucket! Bucket! hahahahha

hora
    Free Member

I imagine he’s shuffling etc now partly due to his head injury (CTE?). I hope you say hi to him, I would. 😀

colournoise

nickc – Member
    watch “Fleabag”…
    I thought I was the only person watching it, bloody funny

Want that keen on Fleabag myself, but as evidenced in the other recent sitcom thread, there are a fair few around today that are proper funny. Personally, I think that Man Down, Friday Night Dinner and Raised By Wolves are as good or better than any ‘classic’ sitcom. Also seem to have missed out on something special as I’ve not seen People Just Do Nothing.

DezB
    Free Member

Didn’t like Man Down, the previous Greg Davis sitcom, Cuckoo was better. First series anyway. Second was crap.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Allo Allo’ is closed to new replies.