Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • All Year Car Tyres
  • kennyp
    Free Member

I know there’s been a few threads on these, and not looking to start another lengthy discussion. However I recall from earlier threads there was one make of tyre that loads of folk were recommending. Can anyone remind me what it was? I have tried searching for the thread but the new search function is still not working properly (an update is in the pipeline I’ve been told).

Cheers.

jam-bo

michelin cross climates.

kennyp
    Free Member

Cheers.

retro83
    Free Member

Kleber Quadraxer 2 are another good 4 season tyre

Most likely you won’t have heard of Kleber but they are apparently a child brand of Michelin, or something along those lines.

butcher

Falken to a mid-range 4 season tyre. It’s not a winter tyre by any stretch but comes quite highly recommended.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

michelin cross climates.

Can’t speak for the other tyres, but I genuinely think these are good. Got them on our camper.

trail_rat
    Free Member

We ran maxxis all seasons on the old car for a few years . Very capible without the extra noise.

Gone to a full winter on the new car as I didn’t want to run the alloys over winter anyway . Bit noisier (nokian with aggressive tread) but a world apart from any all season I’ve used in the past.

The joys of smaller steel wheels was the winter’s were 240 quid for 4 where as the 16inch alloy wheels for all seasons was going to be 400 + id have to get rid of 4 michelins eco wonders with 7000miles /6mm tread left….

bedfordrd

Nokian Weatherproof – excellent tyres

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘All Year Car Tyres’ is closed to new replies.