Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • All this Fergie talk, and no one has…
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

…accused the government of picking a good day to bury bad news (the Queen’s Speech)?

STW standards really are slipping! 😉

binners

I think we can take it as read that Dave, Gideon and chums will be kicking themselves they didn’t get the latest economic growth, and unemployment figures out this morning.

They may have to arrest another high profile celebrity kiddie-fiddler instead, when they’re due 😉

mt
    Free Member

That would be a mistake as those gents are mostly Tories.

Junkyard
    Free Member

was it more of the same with a gentle pandering to UKIP voters??

Stoner
    Free Member

That would be a mistake as those gents are mostly Tories.

Stuart Hall opening Stalybridge Labour Club in Tameside last summer with Labour MP Jonathan Reynolds and his predecessor Lord Pendry

😉

hattip: http://order-order.com/2013/05/07/this-wont-be-on-labour-leaflets/

mt
    Free Member

Well I’ll go to the foot of our stairs! Suppose I should have known as he used to buy tripe in a shop near my old house.

Stoner
    Free Member

tripe

classy guy!

binners

The Tories have a much better class of (alleged) peado

😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

JY – pretty much. Looks so dull that I think I will risk the rain and have a quick ride instead of listening to the debate.

I see (via BBC) Peter Hain has tweeted my point!

binners

“In this parliamentary term, my government will be doing exactly what Nigel Farage, the barking mad, foaming-at-the-mouth, right wing loons on their own backbenches, and the Daily Mail bally well tell them to do”

That about sum it up thm?

mt
    Free Member

you should know binner, you closet tory.

Stoner tripe is good stuff you should try it. Goes well in a stew if you can’t face eating with milk. slurp.

binners

Not any more mt. I’ve defected to UKIP 😉

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Actually there is a clear 20 point plan (complete with timetable) outlining how to deal with the overhang or public and private sector debt, the crisis in Europe, the on-going restructuring of our banks, a new economic model including successful management and resource allocation across all public services, the ending of the Middle East conflict….

…nah, on closer inspection, you’re correct! How much did they pay Fergie to hide that!

mt
    Free Member

Good lad, there’ll do really well now. You have my vote.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Not any more mt. I’ve defecated to UKIP

you’re welcome

Junkyard
    Free Member

He is easily bought by fags and booze

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘All this Fergie talk, and no one has…’ is closed to new replies.