All of a sudden riding is a bit easier ( for now)

Home Forum Bike Forum All of a sudden riding is a bit easier ( for now)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • All of a sudden riding is a bit easier ( for now)
  • :mrgreen:
    gotta love that feeling!

all your trails will feel new as you find yourself popping off everything you can 🙂

Good work Steve.. Although you’ve always had that no fear attitude (climbing that scree slope bike on back in mtb shoes up cadair idris!)

ooppss. think i got the wrong steve.. 😳 Very close usernames

rewski

Not bad for a 56 year old 😉

uplink

like medusa

which is that bit then?

Had a skills day at Dalby forest yesterday with ‘Chasing the trails’.
    Can’t reccomend it enough!
    Was’nt that sure how much I’d learned till I went out for another ride at Dalby this morning. Everything felt so much smoother and controlled. My fear of drops (the smaller variety) has gone and I can even get slightly airborne when the need arises.
    Sections I really struggled with in the past – like medusa – are now managed with ease, not that fast but controlled.

Thanks Steve, I am now looking forward to getting out as much as poss to work on my new skills 🙂

58 actually –
    Never been up Cadair Idris, does sound like the sort of thing I’d do though –
    Medusa is the big rough bermy section down to High Staintondale (I think).
    I am looking forward to getting out on my local trails next week, got a couple of days in the dales before then though 😀

rewski

oops.. sorry. Read your other post re: age and liked your attitude, even more so now. Have fun with the new skills.

Cheers Rewski, all this fun makes me feel younger if not look it 😉

This is who i thought you were

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/stevethebarbarian

he hasn’t posted for a while

😆
    Nice one, Steve the barbarian will do for me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘All of a sudden riding is a bit easier ( for now)’ is closed to new replies.