Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ali Express
  • paulneenan76
    Free Member

I’m after some blingy matchy matchy bits for a new build, stem cap and stuff; any reason to avoid?

munrobiker
    Free Member

Yes, plenty. Taste. Aesthetics. Decency. But none of those are AliExpress issues.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Well it won’t be anything excessive 🤗
    Though I may get a Captain America stem cap for my 5yr old’s bike.

Northwind

I’ve bought shitloads of stuff off aliexpress, it’s just a vendor portal much like ebay. Had to do a couple of claims, it’s always a bit of a pisstake, lots of “sorry your item was completely different from what you ordered, would you accept a 25% discount” but I got there in the end.

Only thing is, a lot of the vendors are getting faster. I used to like the 1-2 month average, stuff’d arrive in the post and you had no idea what it was. Like a little secret santa gift from past you.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Go for it, if it’s from AE it’s not gonna be Hope, so may not be that gopping. 😉

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve only used them once. Item arrived damaged. Full refund meant returning the item but they wouldn’t cover postage. Postage from the UK back to China cost more than the item. I ended up out of pocket. This was through the resolution centre who didn’t care that selling into the UK means following UK consumer law.

I’ll be super cautious about ever using them again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ali Express’ is closed to new replies.