Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Alex Jones is this the end?
  • Pigface
    Free Member

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/US/families-sandy-hook-shooting-victims-win-legal-victory/story?id=60314174

Reading this and a lot of comments, it seems that this could be the hammer blow that will ruin Jones. I am no legal expert but he looks doomed.

Can’t say I have any sympathy at all.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good, looks better than just a financial hit of they expose him as a fraud though his main audience will probably think its all part of a deeper conspiracy. Well they would do that wouldn’t they etc.

johnnystorm

Just read the comments on that article, well, those that haven’t been moderated. Easy to see how he has gotten away with it until now.

rmacattack
    Free Member

I do hope so. Cannot stand him at all.

eddiebaby
    Free Member
    BobaFatt
    Free Member

“Hey parents, bad enough your kids were killed by a raving nutjob with a gun he shouldn’t have had, well here comes Alex Jones to send every right wing arsetard who’s not seen enough daylight in your direction to make your life even more of a misery”

He’s a bellend and I hope they bury him up to his fat neck in legal costs and litigation

martinhutch

Where will Trump get his news from if InfoWars goes down?

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

His supporters must have some kind of brain deficiency. I mean hhhmmmm huh eeerrrrr blaarrrggg really!

roger_mellie

@eddiebaby – that’s who I thought of 🙂

maccruiskeen

Where will Trump get his news from if InfoWars goes down?

Who cares about Trump. Hows this going to effect me? Where am I going to buy my Enerfood Organic Energy Drink (with 100% non-chinese ingredients), My Brainforce tablets, Super Male Vitality droplets or Ulitmate Bone Broth in InfoWars goes down?

Without them “we are being hit by toxic weapons in the food and water supply that are making us fat, sick, and stupid.” At least while I keep buying my Silver Bullet Drops and planting my Patriot Seeds I can be fat, sick, stupid and a few hundred dollars a month poorer. After all theres no coin pockets in my tactical vest.

Drac

Snivelling shitehawks like Alex will crawl out of this a martyr for the cause.

maccruiskeen

Loving the single, solitary customer review for their ‘9/11 was an inside job’ car sticker

P-Jay
    Free Member

Good, this is the same prick who had to admit he’s full of shit in court to try to keep access to the his kids. One days he’s pleading in court he’s a performance artist and it’s all an act, the next he’s back spouting right-wing bullshit and his fans are lapping it up.

I feel the tide is turning against ‘alternative facts’ style of populist politics.

CountZero

He’s a bellend and I hope they bury him up to his fat neck in legal costs and litigation a fire ant’s nest

kimbers

He’s a bellend and I hope they bury him up to his fat neck in legal costs and litigation

He has a neck ?

I hope they financially eviscerate him, but sadly like a bad turd, I suspect you can’t flush hin

Klunk
    Free Member

you kind of miss some ninfan whataboutary in threads like this.

nealglover
    Free Member

One days he’s pleading in court he’s a performance artist and it’s all an act, the next he’s back spouting right-wing bullshit and his fans are lapping it up.

This is why this won’t make any major difference.
    He will still have his followers, and they will still believe whatever he tells them to believe.
    And they will buy whatever he tells them to buy.
    So he will be ok.

He may take a bit of a hit, but **** me he can afford it !

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Alex Jones is this the end?’ is closed to new replies.