Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • ALDI OFFERS
  • SD-253
    Free Member

For the less snobby among you some cycling offers at Aldi next Thursday. The rack is 9.99 25kg load looks very adjustable.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_20828.htm?WT.mc_id=2011-09-26-13-10

Jamie
    Free Member

Shhh!

40mpg

Got one of those softshell jackets from about 2 years ago, best winter riding jacket i’ve had. Just don’t tumble dry it for too long as the waterproof liner in the sleeves tends to crease up and stick to itself, but for the cost of a nights beer its damn good value!

lynchmob
    Free Member

yes shhhh. 😆

ski
    Free Member

Helmet cam trolley rush video anyone?

😉

dawson

I’ve been sharpening my elbows since last week, in readiness for the scrum

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-aldi-bike-stuff-29th-september

Edric64
    Free Member

I like the look of Aldi kit but the sizing is a bit Italian ,they are very small non of it fits me Lidl stuff is more generously cut

donsimon
    Free Member

It would appear that I’m allergic to Aldi! 😥

Duggan

I’ll be getting some clothing, always seems to do me fine and is good value even if it only lasts for a year

Carpediem
    Free Member

There’s no Campag or spesh gear there!?!?! ;(

😉

v8ninety

Booo. No workstand. 😡

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

In a bivvy outside aldi now ! Old people all around me smelling of urine eating boiled sweets

Wally

This winter I will be mostly wearing “cycle Merino shirt”

igm

Aldi cycling stock in York where I live sells out almost instantly especially on the southside (Fulford-ish) store.

In Castleford where I work, it hangs around for weeks.

Any customer demographics experts in?

Vortexracing

I think one of those Racks is called for, go well on my Roadrat and will save me having a sweaty back with my rucksack.

Whats the ‘compression underwear’ like?

igm

Tight

Jamie
    Free Member

Whats the ‘compression underwear’ like?

I got some last year, albeit with the top being short sleeved. The bottoms were medium which was par for the course, but needed to go for a large on the top as it really was quite tight.

My advice, grab the 2 sizes you think you might be and then take back what you don’t fit at your leisure.

dawson

OH NOOOOOO!! The cycling stuff has just been advertised on TV!

derekrides
    Free Member

One for the cool brands thread then.. everyone posting here report to the uncool section, ‘cept me of course since I’m self appointed cool police.

Edric64
    Free Member

Old people all around me smelling of urine

Well dont pee on the old people then

ackie
    Free Member

Damn those rioters, my nearest store is the Old Kent road now!

Jamie
    Free Member

Ohhh 10 mins to go!

windowshopper
    Free Member

v8ninety, Just seen a workstand in the one in Stockport (Cheadle Heath). Wasn’t paying much attention I’m afraid so didn’t clock the price.

JonR
    Free Member

There is still a stack of 10 or so workstands in the one in Old Trafford as of lunch time today.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

There is still a stack of 10 or so workstands in the one in Old Trafford as of lunch time today

them ‘ll be bikestands, not workstands. 🙁 All you can do is hang a bike or two up on these….. It was Lidl with the workstands.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘ALDI OFFERS’ is closed to new replies.