Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Airmail to Oz
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Just checked my letter sent 15 days ago. According to track n trace it’s in Oz, waiting to be delivered.

15 days for airmail? And it’s not even delivered? Makes it all seem worth the extra money I paid for it to get there as quick as possible.

Royal Snail?

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, I sent some tyres surface mail a few months back – the lady in the post office said it would take about 3 weeks- they arrived in 4 days!
    Sold em on the classifieds, so didn’t want to pay the extra.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Bloody annoying. It’s a document that I had to have signed by a notary for my nursing registration in Oz. I’m meant to be starting in August but I can’t complete my visa app until my reg has gone through.

GRRRRRRRR

chela
    Free Member

Oh dear, you’ve been pretty unlucky. My best mate lives in Oz and we regularly send stuff back n forth; normally only takes a few days, sometimes it’s even faster than letters in England.

I’d make your displeasure known to the postal service. Obvz it won’t do owt, but it might make you feel better!

woody2000

Perhaps they tried to deliver it, couldn’t and now it’s sat waiting to be collected by the addressee?

Or something….

aphex_2k
    Free Member

It’s the Nursing and Midwifery board of Western Australia. Not likely that they “weren’t in” when the postman came!

;o)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Airmail to Oz’ is closed to new replies.