Ahmadinejad must've read the 911 thread.

Home Forum Chat Forum Ahmadinejad must've read the 911 thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ahmadinejad must've read the 911 thread.
  • Premier Icon ahwiles
    Subscriber

it’s about time this clown started acting like an adult.

Mintman

Looks like the STW conspiracy-ists aren’t on their own…

Ahmadinejad UN Speech

cynic-al

What do they care about Porsches?

Filthy

He’s right you know 😉

geetee1972

The Iranian president said he would host a conference on terrorism next year

I can just hear the telephone calls to prospective delegates now:

“Well so far we have Usama Bin Laden, Kim Jong Ill, Jerry Adams and Muammar Gaddafi all signed up to attend…..yes, it will be an excellent conference, very well attended…OK so can I put you down for five tickets?…Excellent, very nice to talk to you Mr.Bush”

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

“AfterDinnerJazz”

as I now think of him following a tweet yesterday.

Three_Fish

Maybe he didn’t. Maybe he read an article like this instead.

higgo

Ahmadinejad was hypnotised by a CIA goat and has no memory of making the speech.

Either that or one of the lizards from the ruling order has eaten him and was wearing his skin.

The truth will out!

Junkyard

Has elfin posted today ? Anyone ever seen them in a room together? As likely as this conspiracy theory and as much evidence to support it.

enfht

I also have a dinner jacket

ernie_lynch

Junkyard – Member

Has elfin posted today ? Anyone ever seen them in a room together? As likely as this conspiracy theory and as much evidence to support it.

No chance.

Ahmadinejad is much taller than that short-arse mouthy cockney elf……..as this photo clearly shows :

Concerning Ahmadinejad’s UN speech, as far as I can figure out, what he said was that many believed the US government were behind the 9/11 attacks, and that Washington used the Sept. 11 attacks to justify the war on terror.

If that’s what he said then I reckon he’s right……many believe the US government was behind them, and they were most certainly used to justify the war on terror.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ahmadinejad must've read the 911 thread.’ is closed to new replies.