Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Ah, what the hell; who’s watching the Bake Off final tonight?
  • spawnofyorkshire

No… afraid not… Kim-Joy… Yes i could effortlessly snap her neck and watch as the life drains away from her stupidly made-up eyes and that ridiculous smirk she does while fawning about like a demented deer.

Maybe speak to someone and stay away from kittens and sacks

martinhutch

I think the show stoppers should have been the fine patisserie or some form of celebration cake/display

This. Anything which involves the winner producing some chocolate soil and green sludge that tastes of orange isn’t really a good advert for baking!

perchypanther
    Free Member

You could always just “stab” the buttons on your TV remote and  watch something else?

…unless you make your captive victims watch it whilst you use their severed body parts to replicate the recipes on the show?

Bunnyhop

weeksy – KimJoy speaks very highly of you.

She is lovely, sweet, kind, generous and a well rounded human being. I wish more human beings were like her, the world would be a better plave.

Lol at Perchey.

markrh
    Free Member

Very poor final with a bad choice of tests for the bakers and the wrong person won but other than that I enjoyed it 😉

IHN

She is lovely, sweet, kind, generous and a well rounded human being.

Genuinely, how do you know that? Unless you actually know her, then, well, obvs.

Anyway, probably the right winner on the day, HollyLeith obviously thought his showstopper tasted amazing, and the other two rounds were all pretty even-stevens.

All three ‘showstoppers’ looked bleedin’ dreadful though.

DezB
    Free Member

She is lovely, sweet, kind, generous and a well rounded human being.

Hilarious face when crying though 😂

airtragic
    Free Member

Rahul reminded me forcibly of Marvin the paranoid android. I’m sure he’s a nice lad and everything, but I’ve pissed the bed and had less of a wet blanket!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Ah, what the hell; who’s watching the Bake Off final tonight?’ is closed to new replies.