Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)
  • agony aunt thread (lol)
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

do we have one ? theres something i want to get off my chest (not mentioning any names you understand… 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Try it! You will get a mix of advice some better than others. Serious issues normally get serious replies.

elaineanne
    Free Member

oh for goodness sake i wrote a long thread and cos this site is snail slow (whots going on ? it didnt even load my thread up grrrrr it was very interesting read too… cant be bothered now until STW sorts itself out 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Write it up in word or wordpad etc then post – you know you want to 😀

rOcKeTdOg

email in profile 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

email in profile if of help

bigyinn
    Free Member

we’re waiting…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Okay I’ll write one….

Dear Deidre,

I’ve been seeing this girl for a few weeks. I really like her and I think there is the potential for us to have a great future together. The problem is that I think she’s a lot more experienced than me. We were kissing on her sofa the other night and she started to bring out all sorts of ‘mechanisms’ and ‘devices’, I have no idea what some of these things could even be for! Well, luckily she knew I had an early start (I was going biking the next day) so I made my excuses and left. The next time I went round, again, we were getting intimate and she suggested we go upstairs. When we got to her room, her hot Swedish house mate was in her bed already. This totally span me out and once again I took flight.
    I just don’t know what to do, I don’t want to lose this girl, certainly hope I haven’t already, but just not sure I can deal with her promiscuity. Please help!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Pics needed as it needs establishing who can/is willing to pop around to your friend’s and give you some support (or remove you totally from there and proceed further alone).

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Dear TSY,

It is clear that this girls feelings for you are clearly clouded by the pent up lust and passion she feels inside. May I suggest I pay her a visit to relieve any frustraions she and her friend may have. This will leave her mind clear to accept your chivralous advances.

Yours
    Sexual Deviant Deidre

elaineanne
    Free Member

ok… to cut along story short…..
    friend of mine (lives a few doors away from me, i do abit of gardening for her and painting etc…. anyway she has been with her partner for about 15 years maybe more (not sure)…then they other day i heard rumours that she was splitting up with him (i confronted her and she said it was true, but the other thing is ive also heard rumours that shes ‘for a better word…’turned’ if you know what i mean.. ( my friend has been living somewhere else these past few weeks so havent had alot of chance to talk to her. shes giving her hubby time to get out the house (which he,s relectant to….
    just feel she could have talked to me (shes abit strange person anyway ( keeps things to her self until the last minuite..
    i just find it wierd to ‘change’ all of a sudden ? maybe she has kept this secret life for ages (i dunno) lol

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

that would almost have been funny if elaine hadn’t been asking a serious question…

Moses

if you’ve just “heard rumours” then perhaps she’s not that close a friend of yours? If she’s been at other relationships behind her partner’s back then it’s no wonder she’s kept it quiet.
    What advice can we give you? None of your business? There’s little you can do if you’re not close enough to know where she’s living now, or to ring her up just for a chat.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Elaine, dont you live in Hebden Bridge or around that area? 😉

farmer-giles
    Free Member

i think most women are gay.
    The trouble is that most of them have to meet me to be sure of that they prefer that path.

farmer Giles – female repeller

Merlinman

All your problems solved here

Do you get your groceries from the hardware store?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

elaine, are you aware of the hidebound convention that has every open bracket which isn’t part of a smiley matched by a close bracket ?

IanMunro
    Free Member

)))))

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

…. what IanMunro said

Esme
    Free Member

But all women go through “The Change” . . .
    Perhaps HRT would help?

jon1973
    Free Member

i think most women are gay

That certainly seems to be the case going by some of the films I’ve seen.

elaineanne
    Free Member

bog off onslo…. 😉
    either ya gay or not.. simples… she told me shes looking after a friends cat while her friend was in canada. maybe legit i dunno..
    yep i know it maybe ‘none of my business’ but being ‘friends’ is something different than just ‘someone you know down the street’
    no more wise cracks guys (your not helping…lol 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

My advice would be to cut down the use of brackets and the lols.

HTH.

boblo
    Free Member

Simon, I’m not so sure Elaine was looking for advice on punctuation…. 🙂

hels
    Free Member

Anyone else starting to think elaine anne is elfinsafety in drag winding us all up ?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

hels – Member

Anyone else starting to think elaine anne is elfinsafety in drag winding us all up ?

No.

emsz
    Free Member

Does it matter? She’s still your friend. Same person

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

shes looking after a friends cat

I believe that euphemism is your answer.

hels
    Free Member

Mark Datz then ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am not sure what advice you are looking for here. Its not uncommon that people realise that they are gay after decades of attempting to live straight and anyway you don’t know if this is the case.

Maybe your friend was scared you would be judgemental?

grievoustim
    Free Member

shes looking after a friends cat

is that what they’re calling it now 😉 gotcha

either ya gay or not.. simples

– its not as simple as that

saw some stats yesterday that 1 in 4 “straight” women had had a gay experience – and i think it was something like 15% of men. some people just like to help the gays out when they are busy

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simon, I’m not so sure Elaine was looking for advice on punctuation

right enough, but the other content was so vapid as not to be worth commenting on 🙁 “My friend might be a lezzie”, so what ?

hora
    Free Member

People dont suddenly turn. You don’t wake up one morning and think ‘I fancy my own sex now’.

Offer her support but be wary. You may become one of her conquests 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Any pics?

Unless she’s a bull-dyke, then not to worry.

MrSparkle

Simon, I’m not so sure Elaine was looking for advice on punctuation….

Maybe not but she certainly needs it… (lol)

elaineanne
    Free Member

im not a judgemental person at all… im very kind and always a listening ear…
    i HATE judemental people (they are the big headed kind who seem to put up a ‘front’…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

).

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

elaineanne
    Free Member

well thats why i was confused Hora ! people dont ‘suddenly turn’, but there has been a few rumours now…

hora
    Free Member

Agree. I’m not judgemental either. No one can or should look down on anothers choice beit lifestyle or other.

We had our valentines meal in a Gay restaurant last year 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘agony aunt thread (lol)’ is closed to new replies.