• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by dmib.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • After some inspiration
  • almightydutch
    Free Member

Its the mrs’ 30th in a month or so, she’s already stated she wants something she can keep but as i’m not a massive fan of buying jewellery I’m pretty stumped at what to get her.

When i say she has no interests, she really doesnt. Shopping is about the be all and end all.

So i’m after some inspiration for what to get her. I expect nothing but abuse for this but i’d rather ask and be told i’m an idiot.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

My Mrs goes wild for this stuff:

fancy Spotty, Stripy pottery stuff

almightydutch
    Free Member

Ahh forgot to say, it cant be house related. If she unwrapped somemthing like that for her main 30th birthday prezzy she’d bloody kill me.

But might be worth as an extra. They look kinda funky.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

get her a new belt & bag combo, then the hoover will work a treat….SORRY!! 🙄

stratobiker
    Free Member

How about a little two-seater sports coupe?

PiknMix
    Free Member

If shopping is the be all and end all then pay for a day with a personal shopper and give said personal shopper money for her to spend?

almightydutch
    Free Member

If i had the cash to buy a two seater sports coupe…..then i’d have 5 bikes instead of just one.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Shopping Bag.

stumpy01

Why aren’t you a massive fan of buying jewellery?

How about one of those Pandora/Lovelinks bracelets & a couple of pendants for it.
    It’s a good gift, as it’s easy for you and others to add to for Christmas/Birthday presents for ages to come.

Alternatively, how about a watch? I got my other half a Skagen watch & she loves it.

almightydutch
    Free Member

I’ve just never been a massive fan of buying jewellery. One of those things I’m just not keen on. I’ll buy one piece of expensive jewellery in my lifetime and this isnt the right time for it.

Watches she does do either.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

When she goes shopping what does she mostly buy for herself? Get her a nicer version of whatever that is.

Weekend away. Somewhere with lots of shops obviously, London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona. That sort of thing

joolsburger
    Free Member

You might not be a fan but I’ll bet she is. When a woman says something to keep it had best come in a little box.

Go here http://www.tiffany.co.uk/ find a nice silver thing and get it I doubt you’ll go far wrong. (obvously keep the reciept)

crikey
    Free Member

Just cut your own heart out with a breadknife and give it to her in a shoe box.

That’s what they really want.

TiRed

I’ve just never been a massive fan of buying jewellery

That’s irrelevant! Is she a massive fan of owning it? 😉

Mulberry handbag
    Shoes from Christian Louboutin
    Dinner at the Dorchester
    Tickets for the ballet
    Westfield credit card 😆

dmib
    Free Member

I think all women love handbags and they’re always a good present. Have a look at choose the one you think fits best to her taste Canvas Bags

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘After some inspiration’ is closed to new replies.