Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • After a 2022 calendar
  • cocoshreddie

Hey all,

I was a proper numpty earlier in the year and let my subscription lapse (criminal, I know). Funds became tight after a house move, but it did mean more space for the bikes!

It also meant I’ve missed out on the STW 2022 calendar and they are out of stock so can’t even buy one with the mag! I’ve been so reliant on having one I’m genuinely kicking myself about it.

Sure there are other calendars, but I love the photography and the fact it’s all off-road photos. I’ve not found anything comparable that makes me smile or feel inspired just looking at it.

If anyone has one spare they are willing to part with, please let me know? This numpty would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!

thelawman

I’ve just messaged you… 👍

mark88

You’ve not missed much. This year’s is adverts rather than the usual quality photos.

https://misspentsummers.com/products/2022-mountain-bike-calendar/ is what you need

Teifiterror
    Free Member
    st

Hopefully you’re sorted now but if not PM me as I have the 2022 calendar and won’t be using it and I’d happily drop it in the post.

doglover
    Free Member

Hi st, if cocoshreddie doesn’t take it am in need of a calendar as just re-joined mag but too late for cal edition, hope that’s ok ? Kitchen wall seems a bit bare without it. Cheers.

thelawman

@st & @doglover – feel free to sort something between you. I’ll get one to cocoshreddie once I can get mine posted.

doglover
    Free Member

Brilliant thanks

cocoshreddie

Unfortunately its not quite worked out getting my mitts on a 2022 calendar. If there are any in need of a home let me know – thank you!

mesh

I’ve got one you can have if you’re not sorted yet.

Cheers

Phil

MoreCashThanDash

Also got one if anyone wants one, message the address and I’ll get it in the post.

doglover
    Free Member

@st Thanks arrived today, kitchen wall happy, cheers for sending flat. Donated couple quid to RLNI.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘After a 2022 calendar’ is closed to new replies.