Afan vs Bike Park Wales

Home Forum Bike Forum Afan vs Bike Park Wales

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Afan vs Bike Park Wales
  • superfli

Do Afan its a full days ride and not a repeated climb (you will probably be feed up after 4-5 times).

Hob Nob

I’d prefer to do BPW. the ride up is 20 mins at a good lick, or 30 minutes for a cruise up.

You can hit the various top sections and peel off at the fire road to go back up to the top if you don’t want to go all the way down & back up each time, which is what I did & it works quite well.

Not sure what it will be like after all this rain though, some of the sections in the woods were fresh & probably chopped up to hell now

jonah tonto

i had a cracking day at bpw without uplift.
    rode the climb to the top, descended to the first fire road and nipped back up to the top a few times (up the fireroad) to try out all the different descents, then did a few full descents with a mix of fire road and trail for the climbs.
    i really enjoyed but im pretty local to afan so it was maybe just nice for a change.
    ive got an uplift booked for nov so cant wait for that but will probably go back in the meantime.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

day pass for saturday gonna take the enduro™ bike

I know bpw is all booked up but is it worth riding the uplift track for the downs or better just doing a couple of trails at afan?

cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Afan vs Bike Park Wales’ is closed to new replies.