Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Afan Lodge have got it just right,every trail centre should……………
  • postierich
    Free Member

have accomodation like this nearby,very welcoming, service food/beer just right and showers that take your skin off.
    Will be taking the family up soon as everything was top notch even let us shower after coming back from the trails this avro.

Rich

sodafarls
    Free Member

"even let us shower after coming back from the trails this avro."

I'd be a bit miffed if they hadn't, were I paying to stay there.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

i assume he had checked out this am. You'd have no right to be miffed. file under unrealistic expectations!

sodafarls
    Free Member

Oh, you assume, do you? Maybe he's there now, grateful for a bale of hay and a tarpaulin.

BitterBaldingFatty
    Free Member

when you assume, you make an ass of u and me

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

no i understand now, you'd be a bit miffed cos your are a stroppy individual!

sodafarls
    Free Member

Oh doc, you know me sooooooooo weeeeelllllllllll!

At least I can spell.

Jamie
    Free Member

Wow. This post went sideways quickly.

sodafarls
    Free Member

It's that cockriviera calling people names that did it, honest guv!

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

yeah, as a practicing medic i can easily diagnose an idiot over the internet.

sodafarls
    Free Member

"yeah, as a practicing medic i can easily diagnose an idiot over the internet."

Oh yeah, and although only one of the rest of the pooopulation I can recognise a humourless cocktor better than most.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

i repeat .. idiot

sodafarls
    Free Member

I repeat…humourless cockdoor.

orena45

Back on topic!…a few of us stayed at Afan Lodge a month or so ago and I agree with you Postie, it's excellent – as every MTB accommodation should be. As you say, great service, great food, great accomodation and highly recommended 😀

Carpediem
    Free Member

Personally, I'll never stay in that place !

sodafarls
    Free Member

Never stayed there. Looks ok though. Is it the place on the east side of the valley with a bar? I'd stay there I suppose. If it's the place I'm thinking of, you would think they could make it a bit more welcoming looking. Grow some **** ivy on the place or something.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Afan Lodge have got it just right,every trail centre should……………’ is closed to new replies.