• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by cmyk.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • AFAN BIKING Q
  • earl_brutus

Doing the trails in Feb, would a Bullit be too much of a bike for this or would I be better of with a superlight??

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

I would stick with the Bullit you’ll appreciate it on the descents and black run and new sections @ Glyncorwg

sc-xc

nothing you can’t do on a hardtail…I reckon you’d have more fun on the SL.

clubber
    Free Member

if you don’t mind hauling it up the climbs, it’ll be fun downhill but it’s a bit overkill really, imo of course.

loddrik
    Free Member

I have ridden the W2 on my (sold yesterday) 575 and on my Van Nic Zion HT, to be honest the HT was just as much fun as the 575, nothing too difficult, I would say CyB would be much better on a full sus though

surf1666
    Free Member

Yes you can ride anything on a hardtail but if you can peddle it up afan is made for a bullit!

thomthumb
    Free Member

it’ll be fun for different reasons whichever you take. flip a coin

Ambrose

B’locks. Bullit is WAY overkill. Trust me, I’m local. A SL will be great, or a HT for that matter. Used both, had as much fun on the HT as I did on the SL. Now on a Helius CC and that is overkill for me- but I’m an XC type of guy really.

colande
    Free Member

i have fun on a 80mm hardtail,
    doesnt feel out of its depth and able to keep up with friends on fullsussers,
    i might be a bit more battered though

nickc

Does the Bullit make you laugh out loud when you point it down a hill, and go flat out?

It’s all about having fun.

cmyk
    Free Member

take both!
    do skyline on the superlight, some of the bigger stuff on the bullit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘AFAN BIKING Q’ is closed to new replies.