Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • AE Forest enduro trails…anyone been recently?
  • hopefiendboy

Morning all!

Looking to go to AE forest at the weekend and doing some of the enduro trails there along with part of the dh course.
    Has anyone been recently at all? Looking for a bit of feedback and guidance on routes over and above just using trailforks!

Cheers in advance!

poah
    Free Member

They are pretty easy to find using trail forks/strava. You can plan your route out before hand.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Best bet is to either drop in to the cafe/shop and ask Cubb, or drop Jamesmio on here a DM, he’s a local and rides there lots, they’ll give you some nice combos to ride, there’s loads of tracks now, you’ll have a great time.

onehundredthidiot

Rambo first blood, definitely worth finding.

duncancallum

drop a message to the shop.

there’s a good selection to go on, but you’ll need directions, its a labyrinth

chakaping
    Free Member

You can do OK with Trailforks but I was lucky enough to bump into the shop ride and tag along.

Some great trails there anyway, but can be a handful in the wet.

Northwind

I find them pretty confusing to follow personally but if you take a sort of Forest of Dean approach and just ride stuff without worrying what it is, it gets easier. And the riding is just so so good.

duncancallum

I ride with some lads from Ae and if they left me in the woods i doubt i could find my way out!

Scrambled eggs is a good one too

if its wet its slippy!

nc21

When are you out OP. There’s usually a locals ride Saturday and Sunday mornings. Rambo is great but suffered water damage in the early spring storms. Still rideable but watch out for the collapsed bank!
    Quarry and Scrambled Eggs off Green Hill are running well. Frazer’s, Turn Down for What, TTTT and Rainbow Road all good. Some others haven’t been strimmed yet.

Northwind

duncancallum
    Subscriber

I ride with some lads from Ae and if they left me in the woods i doubt i could find my way out!

Racing there I’ve always felt like if the tape was to suddenly end, I’d never be seen again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘AE Forest enduro trails…anyone been recently?’ is closed to new replies.