Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ae and Kirroughtree snow conditions pls!
  • markyboy
    Free Member

anyone been to either in the last couple of days? are they rideable.

Trekster

This was Ae last Tuesday 😆 It was lovely, crisp, virgin snow and not too bad a spin in the granny ring 😉
    Nothing changed I don`t think, it has been snowing tonight;

Bran Burn Bash by john_henry_mtb, on Flickr

Kirry could well be snow free, workmate said there was next to none at Kirkcudbright.

Depends on how heavy it gets tonight Mabie could still be free from snow and rideable.

somafunk

Bout’ an inch of snow at Kirkcudbright now as it’s snowing heavy but we are at sea level so i don’t expect that to last and out at my workplace at Twynholm 3 miles away there is 2″-3″, not long in from work and i took the long way home in the car as it’s got decent winter/snow tyres on it – bloody good fun gently drifting round corners at slow speeds but still in control 😀 , I expect there’ll be a fair amount at Kirroughtree, a lot of Kirroughtree is under tree cover so it’s still rideable even when there’s 4″/5″ on the forest roads.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nc21

I’m 5 miles from Ae and our inch of snow tonight will be at least two inches on the higher ground at Ae. As Trekster said last weeks snow/ice will still be there. Mabie was clear yesterday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ae and Kirroughtree snow conditions pls!’ is closed to new replies.