Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Advice wanted on Leeds…
  • mesh

…more specifically does anyone on here live in Pudsey? Am looking at a few houses around the Peckovers/Chatsworths side but have no experience of the area. Is it any good, or will my bikes be nicked within weeks? And more importantly, is there a good cycle commute into Leeds city centre from there (going in from Calverley at the mo).

Cheers
    Phil

sandwicheater

My friend just moved to Stanningly/Pudsey and seems very happy. Came over from Chapel Alerton where we used to live with him. Commutes to the Uni on bike every day. Think he spends every waking minute in the new boldering centre (which is ace) they just opened or in the pub, not sure he’s done too much exploring but both he and his collection or bikes seem to be doing well. Your money seems to go a lot further over there on property size so he was willing to turn a blind eye to a few things.

phinbob

I lived in Pudsey for 7 years (left about 4 years ago).

It was pretty good, easy commute into Leeds, good access to the rest of the area.

We had a bit of car crime on our road (Valley Road) but all in all it was good for a suburban area.

MartinGT
    Free Member

Phil

I live in Pudsey its fine. Loads of biking too which is good 🙂

Also, im selling my house 😉

mesh

Cheers for the pointers all. MartinGT, if your house is on for less than £200k, mail me the details 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Advice wanted on Leeds…’ is closed to new replies.