Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Adult colouring books – spiritual hosts of wickedness
  • beej

Apparently.

https://thelasthiker.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/adult-coloring-books-and-mandalas/

“So my question when it comes to the whole adult coloring books is this – Is it really about coloring? Or is it about spiritual hosts of wickedness sneaking mandalas into our homes and into our subconscious minds?”

Personally, I think it’s about colouring.

cornholio98
    Free Member

Phew… I’m safe… My colouring book is full of dinosaurs working in offices…

No daemons gonna eat me..

theotherjonv

Is disappointed. Was expecting ‘adult’ colouring books.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve run out of pink…..

theotherjonv

Use brown.

somafunk

I don’t think my friends know that mandalas are wicked sacred objects.

Nutjob.

nickc

some people have waaaay too much time on their hands

scaredypants

Flash; barely any pink here – and educational too

monkeychild
    Free Member

I find those books stressful to look at.

singlespeedstu

scaredypants

I think jesus rides a dinosaur would make an awsum name for a lady baby type band.

SaxonRider

somafunk – Member
    I don’t think my friends know that mandalas are wicked sacred objects.
    Nutjob.

This. How on earth did you end up reading his blog, anyway?

Just out looking for fuel to fan the STW flames?

chubstr
    Free Member

That guy will currently be touching places tonight he never knew existed based on all these hits in his blog…..oh sweet rapture

Dumbest thing I’ve read since the massively overlong post where someone took the time to point out the illuminati symbolism is Rhiannas Umbrella video

Cockwombles

Drac

Makes you ink.

toby1

Is disappointed. Was expecting ‘adult’ colouring books

“Berkley” colouring book, but replace my swear filter avoiding word with an alternative, it’s on Amazon and everything!

sirromj

Dumbest thing I’ve read since the massively overlong post where someone took the time to point out the illuminati symbolism is Rhiannas Umbrella video

Try this then:
    http://www.geckosadventures.com/tales/countries-that-look-like-things-2/

beej

Saw it posted in another place and was too good not to share.

MSP

My parents were born again christians, so I grew up with all this kind of bullshit. They even thought bedknobs and broomsticks promoted witchcraft and therefore was evil.

CountZero

Focusing on mandalas is a spiritual practice where you merge with “deities”–this practice opens the door to demons.

The thing is, how is the devil going to get Christians to meditate on mandalas?

No Christian would put one in their house and sit and stare at it for an hour, chanting the sacred word!

But if the enemy can get a Christian to stare at a mandala because they are coloring it, he can have them absentmindedly focus their attention on the image and they will unknowingly open up their subconscious to this image in almost the same way.

tomaso
    Free Member

Not this book then?
    colour my …

mrsfry
    Free Member

Am i the only one who deletes there internet history after using this forum 😳

jimjam
    Free Member

mrsfry

Am i the only one who deletes there internet history after using this forum

Presumably. Honestly who cares if you read some crack pot’s blog? Anyway….sneaky devil. I’ve heard a lot worse first hand and second hand including levitating faith healers and demon attacks, that brand of retarded christian fundamentalism is popular in NI.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Adult colouring books – spiritual hosts of wickedness’ is closed to new replies.