Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Activesport
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

I know activesport come in for a bit of stick from time to time but a recent experience is worth sharing.

I ordered some wheels manufacturing bottom bracket spacers. When they arrived, I chucked them in the box while waiting for the rest of the build kit. Come to build it up and find they’ve sent the wrong ones. Kick myself as I should have noticed.

Called them up and explained what had happened. They were very apologetic and posted out the right ones that day which turned up the next.

Well worth a mention I think. Even got to keep the wrong ones, not that I know what I’ll ever use them for.

kelron
    Free Member

Just don’t try to sell them in the classifieds…

hardtailonly

Especially if you respray them.

scaredypants

Is that Mark Anthony – I’ve had quite a few things from them without hassle

(always crossed my fingers when pressing buy, though, after comments on here)

tjagain

I recently ordered from them by mistake not realising who it was.  I only got what I had ordered after chasing them – although they had taken my money they clearly had not dispatched the goods until I chased them up

Never to be used again.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I don’t get it. They sent the wrong ones and then sent what you actually ordered. Is this a positive or negative experience in your opinion?

cp

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>I don’t get it. They sent the wrong ones and then sent what you actually ordered. Is this a positive or negative experience in your opinion?</span>

Mistakes happen in any business and walk of life. It’s how you deal with them that makes a big difference. Sounds like they did a great job of sorting it out, potentially well after the normal 14 day returns wondow.

Anyway, I won’t touch them with a barge pole for previous terrible in-store experience

Onzadog
    Free Member

Exactly that. I judge not on the mistake, but the rectification. For that reason, it’s very much a positive

Big-Bud
    Free Member

I had used them without having any issues before I had seen the negative comments on here .

I’ve used them plenty since and never had a problem.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Wow, others standards are too high and some too low it seems…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Activesport’ is closed to new replies.