Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Activesport- is the email saying goods to be delivered reliable?
  • strike
    Free Member

When you get an email almost immediately after ordering, saying goods will follow within 48hrs, can it be trusted?

…..as I seem to recall a few ‘issues’ of ordering from
    Activesport, with goods not actually being in stock.

joebristol

Had a problem with this yesterday – showed in stock a oneup bashguide so I ordered and paid. A few hours later I got a paypal refund and an email saying their supplier is out of stock too.

So they clearly work like tredz- showing stock where they believe their supplier has it in stock – but it’s not foolproof.

However I was impressed they refunded so quickly when they realised they couldn’t get the part.

timoth27

That’s a bit worrisome I ordered a couple of bits on Monday. I received the 48h email and then nothing.

Poopscoop

Yeah,I got a smiley email some time back when I ordered off then.

I just assumed the email was BS and got the part in a reasonable time anyway.

benpinnick

FWIW Royal Mail 48h seems to be hit and miss at the moment. We shipped a load of stuff last week via RM48 and its still trickling into customer’s letter boxes even now.

vincienup
    Free Member

I know Activesport are on the STW ‘sh1t list’ from years ago just like Superstar, but whenever I’ve ordered things from him over a period of years, delivery has always been as expected within the chosen delivery service.

guido

I ordered a part from them on 23rd November with 24hr postage. It arrived on the 4th December 2nd class….

timoth27

Well my bits arrived yesterday so well within their guidelines, it would just be nice to have a bit more communication.

tjagain

I ordered from them forgetting their rep. After 2 weeks nothing – no comms or owt. Emailed them asking what had happened. arrived 48 hours later. I am certain the order I made was just sat somewhere forgotten until I emailed.

On the “never to be used” list

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Activesport- is the email saying goods to be delivered reliable?’ is closed to new replies.