Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • action slot racing – reputable company or have i been ripped off?
  • scotia
    Free Member

Anyone know of them?

They dont have a phone which is setting alarm bells ringing. i have purchased some track but its not been sent.. money has cleared no contact since..

paid via paypal..

anyone? Its been more than a week since money cleared..

gobuchul
    Free Member

Look legit.

Google brought up a mobile number off their Ebay page 07944819468

weeksy

Weirdly… i bought 2 controllers from them off Ebay… .Great service and great comms quickly after when i thought i had an issue but works out i was just being daft 🙂

This was on Saturday.

weeksy

<div class=”bsi-bn” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: small; color: #333333; font-family: Arial;”>Action Slot Racing</div>
    <div class=”bsi-cic” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: small; color: #333333; font-family: Arial;”>
    <div class=”bsi-c1 no-float” style=”margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 13px; float: none; width: 435px;”>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>Phil Smith</div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>19 Andrew Drive</div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>Blidworth</div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>Nottinghamshire</div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>NG21 0TX</div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>United Kingdom</div>
    </div>
    <div></div>
    <div>
    <div id=”bsi-ec” class=”u-flL ” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 13px; float: left;”></div>
    <div id=”e7″ class=”u-flL bsi-ci ” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 13px; float: left;”>
    <div id=”e6″ class=”bscd” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>
    <div class=”bsi-c2 bsic2-lft” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”><span class=”bsi-lbl” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px 6px 0px 0px; border: 0px;”>Phone:</span><span style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>7944819468</span></div>
    <div style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”><span class=”bsi-lbl” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px 6px 0px 0px; border: 0px;”>Email:</span><span style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;”>actionslotracing@gmail.com</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

weeksy

FFS stupid sodding site

actionslotracing@gmail.com

scotia
    Free Member

thanks.. seems weird that they have stopped responding..

scotia
    Free Member

hmmm number doesnt connect (calls are not currently being connected to this number..) and thats the same email i’ve been using.

im in switzerland so not easy to resolve without getting paypal to cancel the payment..

njee20
    Free Member

So get PayPal to cancel the payment, simples!

scotia
    Free Member

right, thanks..i’ve asked them to look into it..

i was hoping to get what i’d ordered njee..

actionslotracing
    Free Member

Hi everyone. We have just noticed this thread and thought we ought to reply. We received 10 emails, over 5 days, from the customer and replied to every one. We had the first 5 over a 24 hour period from the weekend and replied within 24 hours. Also we had the claim within Paypal to reply to. The item was posted as normal and tracking showed the customer received the Scalextric track within approx 1 week  to Switzerland from UK, as advertised.

We do not have a phone number, as stated on the website, and only operate by email. This is how we have worked for over 10 years and helps to keep our prices extremely low and we think our customer service is exemplary. We try to go above and beyond whenever we can.

The customer replied saying he had received the item.

Phil

Action Slot Racing

tomhoward

Lol. Guess the op had a desperate need for his track… but not enough of a need to tell the world that ASR are actually pretty reasonable…

thepurist

Groovy outcome.

kayla1
    Free Member

Top Comment/Reply! 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

How did you know he was moaning about you on STW??

perchypanther
    Free Member

How did you know he was moaning about you on STW??

Tipped off by Ling.

theotherjonv

I bet you feel like slotting him, giving you the brush off like that.

Sadly, I can’t see a three word company name / title without thinking of

Image result for action image exchange

Poor quality video, filmed off a TV

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ohh another contender for “self-pwning thread-of-the-week”!

Beagleboy

Ohh dear!

Thanks for that. I’ve just bookmarked this site so I can pour more money away.

Some of those deals are amazing.

C.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘action slot racing – reputable company or have i been ripped off?’ is closed to new replies.