Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Accomodation in Les Gets
  • sleigh62
    Free Member

Any good places to stay … preferably pretty cheap?

After a nail biting start to today (cos their website kept crashing), me and two mates managed to book places on this years Passportes’ ……. so now were looking for somewhere to stay for the Fri & Sat …… has anyone got any advice or contacts?

thanks

steve

pipakolos
    Free Member

Hello mate..there are plenty of info on the web and this forum to pick the most suitable for you..just be careful and read the reviews..personally I use otelicious when I travel .They have low ,high prices,and many offers… But you have to search for the best reviews and the best deals…:)take care and have a blast…:)

Trimix
    Free Member

Just google chalets, loads of them, but you may find it hard to find one for just three. Im paying 550 Euros for a giant one that can sleep up to 11.

For just three a hotel may be an option, or camping. But the campsite is 300m back up the hill, no way would I want to ride UP hill at the end of the day.

jambalaya
    Free Member

We stayed with Ski Blue Ridge for last years PPdS, very nice people and a great fully catered chalet. Possibly beyond your budget target though. Contact the tourist office and they can give you some ideas.

Ski Blue Ridge

steveh

If you call or email the Tourist office in les gets with dates and numbers they’ll be able to give you a load of options and some costs. They speak english and are very helpful. You may well find it cheaper to rent a place for a week than use a hotel even if you’re only there a few days.

sleigh62
    Free Member

Thanks all ….. That mega chalet sounds like a good laugh … needed to keep it fairly cheap so, taking your advice, spent this morning ‘ont tinternet’ having a good look round.

Places seemed to be selling out fast but managed to get a triple room in a hotel in Morzine for £165, which for 2 nights including breakfast seemed pretty good.

never done this one before ……… can’t wait!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Accomodation in Les Gets’ is closed to new replies.