Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Access for All
  • Dave
    Free Member

Vote now!

Seems like an opportunity to let them know what we think…

wors

Nice one Dave

wors

Nice one Dave

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Scottish paths and tracks have no designations or restrictions for for any user type. I'm England byways / bridleways / footpaths etc bam certain users from using the right of way – bikes cannot use footpaths. I can ride my bike on a Scottish path upto the border with England legally but have to dissmount and push where the path is a footpath in England. This obviously does not make sense. I'm scotland access is managed through guidlines and expected behaviours, the coutryside way already outlines this and could be reinforced. More and more people would access the countryside in a wide range of activities if our access laws were more in line with our Scottish neighbours.

carelessly written and factually incorrect. The law does not ban some users from rights of way, it restricts the right of way to certain modes of travel.

aracer
    Free Member

sfb – you missed "dissmount" and "guidlines".

I presume this "Your Freedom" website is a replacement for the old "petition the PM" one, in which case I'd expect the same dismissive response from the civil servants as anything similar (including some rather better worded) on there got.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Access for All’ is closed to new replies.