Absolute gold from the local newspaper!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Absolute gold from the local newspaper!
  • Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

Stumbled upon this while looking for a photo of my wife who apparently is on there somewhere doing something at work

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17772469.memorial-plaque-gangsta-rapper-tupac-put-lancing-bench/

These guys are geniuses! “F*** you, Newhaven!”

Made my day. Not found the photo of the wife though.

Stevet1

That was hilarious, got to be a wind up (the entire article) surely?

It’s brought people together, like the hip-hop community and the people who like benches.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Ah, that is superb. Hilarious!

“There’s a trend across Sussex for benches memorialising spiritual figures of the community such as Biggie Smalls and Nate Dogg.”

😆
    Love the 3rd Tupac photo too!

DrP

Also read that article about the bloke noshing down on his naked girlfriend on Hove beach at 3 pm last thursday…?? odd place here innit!

DrP

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Maybe she hid his ice cream..?

DrP

Or his sausage from teh chippie up the road…?

It’s certain level of class, though, isn’t it… to be led butt nekked on a busy tourist beach, other half chowing down, whilst you hold a tinny of beer….
    Sigh…

DrP

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

quite enjoy the row in the comments about whether Lancing High Street is in East or West Sussex

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

to be led butt nekked on a busy tourist beach, other half chowing down, whilst you hold a tinny of beer….

living the dream. Although in this case it seems to be an anxiety dream.

Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon
    Subscriber

Neil and Graham are now calling for a statue of another rapper –Ghostface Killah – to be erected in the car park of Asda.

It’s like something from Afterlife!

stumpy01

maccruiskeen Subscriber

quite enjoy the row in the comments about whether Lancing High Street is in East or West Sussex

🙂

The comments are even better than the article!

Premier Icon Rubber_Buccaneer
    Subscriber

Also read that article about the bloke noshing down on his naked girlfriend on Hove beach

Come on DrP, next you’ll be telling us you’ve never had a blowie off a hobo outside the Guildborne Centre

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17641748.men-jailed-for-oral-sex-outside-worthing-shopping-centre/

MarkBrewer

I liked the bit about the local council not being impressed with his music after a Google search.

The comments are even better than the article!

I’ve only just cottoned onto the fact that the comments on news stories on the website of my local paper are a source of huge amusement, I reckon the people that use them would give some of the posters on here a run for their money in the argumentative ****** stakes!

Premier Icon funkynick
    Subscriber

Someone needs to put up another one, and then he’d be Tu’plaq’ Shakur…

Okay, I’ll get my coat…

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

Great stuff. The oral sex story is great, as is the one about the topless woman evading the filth by jumping off a roof! And I thought I was keeping it real in gritty Manchester. Obviously got it all wrong.

Come to think of it, isn’t this Sick! Bikes territory. Shirley there’s a connection. They probably hung out with Tupac back in the day..

mrmoofo

The Argus is at the forefront of terrible journalism ….
    But it can be entertaining …. however their understanding of the truth is a bit questionable.

Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

It’s all happening down in Sunny Worthing and surrounding ‘burbs tho innit Fam.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Anyone seen the article about the twins, one of them banned from prom? Ocean & Unity 😆
    Best website evah.

More genius from the blow job at the shopping centre story

Such a heavy sentence for displaying a bit of love…

Spirogyra 16th May 8:44 am

0 What has love got to do with it?

TCFKAFS 16th May 9:24 am

4 Does the article mention ‘second handy motion’?

spekkie

I used to live in Lancing. South Lancing actually. The whole area is rocktastic!

Fatboy Slim lived just down the road, one of the Kaiser Chiefs lived over the hill in Steyning and Gary Moore used to fly to gigs out of Shoreham airport just across the fields from us.

Premier Icon joat
    Subscriber

Sometimes it’s hard to separate these stories from the DailyMash.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

“It’s gone back to the smutty Thirties”

Genuine tears are rolling down my cheeks!

DrP

For a short while after the ‘guildborne gobbler’ story, we’d (a few riding mates) take a selfie on the famous bench when we went past!!

Cue quotes such as “been waiting half an hour and nothing” etc etc!

Oh what a place to live!

I think in the same week someone took a picture off the top deck of a bus of some women crapping in a flower bed…..

DrP

bigyinn

I thought I was reading the Southend news network for a moment.

retro83

Rubber_Buccaneer

Come on DrP, next you’ll be telling us you’ve never had a blowie off a hobo outside the Guildborne Centre

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17641748.men-jailed-for-oral-sex-outside-worthing-shopping-centre/
    Posted 22 hours ago

Richard Dawkins from the town and James Pannel of Shoreham were jailed for 16 weeks each after a magistrate said they had shown no regard for the shock and distress their actions would have caused members of the public.

Every day we stray further from god.

Premier Icon TomB
    Subscriber

Mark Rogers for Dawkins said he had also been under the influence of alcohol.

“He got caught up in the moment and deeply regrets it,” Mr Rogers said.

Surely we can all understand and forgive this?

Comedy genius!

tdog

Ahhhhhhh! Reminds of the time I skinned a B up on whilst enjoying creating hiphop with my beat box buddy there.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

some women crapping

Plural? Really! Gawd I do hope not so!

mrmoofo

Lancing is basically the south coast’s version of South Central L.A.
    Without the musical creativity
    And the dress sense ….

TBH it is hard to work out, even if you were shitfaced on British sherry, why Worthing , and especially just outside of Wilco , would give you the horn.

If they are jailing men for open air “love” – then St Jimmy’s St in Brighton will be deserted soon.
    And Pride will become like Mums Net….

Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

I think you’ll find Littlehampton is the South coast’s LA – Little’Ampton innit!

I spent my teenage years in Lancing, posh part North of the A27 though. Always felt machine gun towers and a few mines along the border would have been savvy investments by the North Lancing resident’s association. My old man was a GP in the South Lancing surgery, he’s got some stories from on call house visits!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.