Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • aberdonians – somewhere to eat between the airport and King St
  • maccruiskeen

Got to pick up a colleague form the airport and take him to a tender interview in King St tomorrow. Need to grab a bite to eat and chew the cud a bit on the way so he can talk me through the drawings a bit. Any recommendations for somewhere easy to find and park at along that route – A96/Great Northern Road/Old Aberdeen?

scotsman
    Free Member

For pub grub, the Spiders Web Dyce.

trail_rat
    Free Member

lol – spiders – on that ilk there is also the pinehurst on pitmedden road. – come out of airport and turn right and go round the industrial estate .

neither are great but quiet and reasonably clean.

GNR and auchmill road just have carverys , dodgy pubs , takeaways and polish delis.

benz
    Free Member

Would Cock and Bull at Balmedie be too far out?

notlocal
    Free Member

stanfree
    Free Member

A girl I used to go to school with owns and runs Bistro Verde , apparently It has been very well reviewed.

maccruiskeen

Cheers everyone, looks like the Pinehurst best fits the bill. Bistro Verde looks nice but we’ll be tight for time do don’t want to lose time chuntering around the town centre as the venue for our interview is out to the north of the centre. Might check it out if we’ve got time to burn before I take my pal back to the airport though.

Supplementary question. Not that I travel that way often. but I’ve never found a satisfactory coffee and cake stop on the A90…….

whattyre
    Free Member

http://www.castletonfarmshop.co.uk/
    This place is lovely and has great grub/coffee,just north of Laurencekirk on the 90

My 2p

bruneep

Maccy D’s

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘aberdonians – somewhere to eat between the airport and King St’ is closed to new replies.