Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

BASTARDUSELESSSTUPIDFECKINGCOMPUTER!

NOOOOO!

WHy? Why? Why?

Hours of work, gone. Gone.

(Sob!)

😥

ziggy
    Free Member

Ctrl S is your friend, although I appreciate that may be a bit late 😆

GJP
    Free Member

You should have taken CAPS LOCK off

psychle
    Free Member

isn't this the 2nd time you've done this??

druidh
    Free Member

Should have bought a PC

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Stop thinking about aleigh's bottom and start concentrating on the job in hand!! (as it were, in your dreams…) 8)

allthepies
    Free Member

Duzznt matter Fred.

Jamie
    Free Member

Hours of work, gone. Gone.

Stop whining. It could have been days of work, gone. Gone.

Leku
    Free Member

Time Machine linked to external drive

and

Mozy.

TooTall
    Free Member

If you stopped coming back here under various dull guises you might get more stuff done elsewhere.

aleigh
    Free Member

yeah stop thinking about my bottom and do some bloody work!

Andy

Angela – Member
    Stop thinking about aleigh's bottom and start concentrating on the job in hand!! (as it were, in your dreams…)

classic! 😆

peteimpreza

Wot no back up?

Time machine and Time Capsule here.

Poor little Fred.

Andy

Aliegh with "Bottom watched" ™ sensor switched on….

warton
    Free Member

didn't back up? your own fault.

TooTall
    Free Member

If he was banned again he might concentrate more and not make such c0ck-ups.

aleigh
    Free Member

yeah and if anyone 'crosses the line' they'll know it!! 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It will be better the second time you do it. It's a blessing in disguise.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Tootall; if you got yourself a life, and ignored folk you clearly don't like, you might be happier. If you stopped coming on here at all, no-one would miss you.

I DID **** save. I always save. In the last two days, my computer has managed to delete files without me knowing how. ****ing thing.

It's just not the hours put into it; it's letting other people down that pisses me off more.

Anyway, I'm off to try and find out why this is happening. 'Night all.

X

druidh
    Free Member

This is obviously a troll as everyone knows Macs don't do things like this.

allthepies
    Free Member

Fred computer skilz FAIL.

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes, save you work and back up you tool. Or get an up to date version of office that autosaves nicely.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Yeah right cheers thanks for all the helpful advice. You know, I never thought to save. How stupid of me. 🙄

**** it. Beer…

backhander
    Free Member

How was the ravioli fred?
    salty?

TooTall
    Free Member

No – if you come back and the mods don't see fit to ban you like they should, I'll comment where I see fit. If you decide to live your life returning to public forums where you were banned, don't expect us all to love you.

Autosave is greeeeeeeeeaat!

Andy

Blimey TooTall that comes across as pretty agressive. Relax man!

TooTall
    Free Member

I could care less – the idiot was banned – more than once. He was annoying. He returns. Open season on the chump.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Is there a fly in here? There's a rather annoying noise. Ah, can't be anything worth wasting time on. Ignore it. 🙄

I think I might have a dodgy hard-drive. Something is definitely not right…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TooTall – Member

if you come back and the mods don't see fit to ban you like they should………..Open season on the chump.

So if "the mods don't see fit to ban" like you have decided that they should, then you decide to declare "open season on the chump". Out of interest, what exactly is your status on here ? ……since you apparently take it upon yourself to right the wrongs which the mods, according to you, have failed to correct.

And it's probably worth pointing out that Talkemada hasn't posted anything offensive on this thread.
    In fact the only person who might have done, is you.

And oh yeah, RE : "I could care less – the idiot was banned"

TopTip : Calling someone an idiot, doesn't quite fit with saying "I could care less" 💡

scraprider
    Free Member

theres no need to shout.

Talkemada
    Free Member

theres no need to shout.

Sorry. 😳

Just felt perhaps better to let off steam on here, than smash something up.

Mind you; on further investigation, it looks like I may have a faulty HD, as the backup drive has no trace of the files that were supposed to be backed up to it. The initial HD is currently failing to retain files, but this only shows up after wake up from sleep, or from start up. At first, it looks like the files are being saved. Weird.

Only files created in the last couple of days are affected, along with some MP3 files. Everything else looks fine, and longer term stuff is also backed up to a RAID set.

Incredibly frustrating, but it's just one of those things. C'est la vie. Mange Tout Rodney; Mange Tout.

TooTall; pfft.

CountZero

So having a rant about a harddrive losing data is worth a banning is it, Tootall? Christ, I'd hate to think what someone would have to post to really piss you off. I would respectfully suggest that you go collect all the toys you tossed out of your pram and toddle off to bed, you're obviously too tired.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Well I'm a lot calmer now, as at least I have some idea of what's gone wrong. It's incredibly frustrating and upsetting, but what can you do, eh? I'll just have to start again. Looking on the positive; the final results might be improved. Always a silver lining.

I've ordered a Netgear NAS Duo. Should also be getting some 1 or 2TB drives soon too.

Ah well you live and learn….

yeah stop thinking about my bottom and do some bloody work!

Mmm… bottoms….. 😀

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!’ is closed to new replies.