Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Aaaaaarg my eyes
  • daznal
    Free Member

Just been out plugging away in the mud/slush/snow when a strange bright orb appeared in the sky and once I was out of the biting wind this orb felt strangely warm.Anyone got any ideas as to what this “orb” was?

eyerideit
    Free Member

Not sure, there are a few myths about such an object. You should have taken a picture as it won’t be there for long.

allthepies
    Free Member

There are rumours and stories from the elders in our society of such an object. Apparently the glowing orb produced warmth and light and made one’s skin turn brown, remarkable!

emac65
    Free Member

The elders used to speak of such a thing …………..

EDIT – Oh your elders speak about it too, 😀

yetidave
    Free Member

we’ve had something like this most afternoons this week, except monday, tuesday, er and wednesday. stayed inside when it first appeared thou…

Clover

Here in Hebden Bridge there is a hush as we hide our eyes from its penetrating gaze. People are transfixed. There is wonder and terror in their faces. We know not what to do.

dibboid
    Free Member

maxtorque

THE same thing exactly happened to me a couple of weeks back at Cannock. Well, except in this case it was a guy riding a neon orange Orange5 with bright neon orange wheels on, in an bright neon orange top and helmet. As he crested the brow of one of the dips on the Monkey i thought it was the second coming of Christ! 😉

radoggair
    Free Member

i seen masses of people up on the hills today, doing some sort of worship towards this unnamed star. After much googling, i see other people worship its return by lying down, with minimal clothing on, occasionally turning over, with signs of smiles on there face. I, though, am from the far north land called Scotland, where this star has yet to appear

RustySpanner

Strange, semi human figures stumble and shuffle toward the light.
    Steam rises from their muddy, matted hair and the rags they are clothed in.

One of them shrieks a gutteral warning – the rest respond as one in a strangulated cry:
    ‘Turned out nice again!’.

Spring crawls into Burnley, slow, apologetic and ashamed, like a 6am drunk.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Aaaaaarg my eyes’ is closed to new replies.