Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A whats it worth Q – Nicolai M Pire ST
  • wysiwyg
    Free Member

Been offered a frame but, cannot for the life of me find one thats sold previously. Its a 4 year old frame that was 2k new…

Any ideas what it should be worth?

br
    Free Member

Old school DH, even with a quality/serviced shock its going to be less than £1k.

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

50% of the new price after fours years? You’re ‘aving a larf ain’t ya?

darrell
    Free Member

200-350 quid

MikeF
    Free Member

Nicolai still support the Mpire in terms of spares. It is still under warranty if it is 4 years old. They are built tough as nails. I wouldn’t want to guess exactly what it is worth, but its more than £350 and less than £1k!

They are great if you have the terrain to ride them – its long, low and slack. Very much geared towards big DH races as opposed to twisty local woods type DH. Take it to Morzine – it will be right at home.

mildred

I’d be wary… I’m sure they have very odd component sizes. 165mm rear hub and 100mm BB..?

I’m a bit of a Nicolai Fanboi but I’d avoid unless it was cheap.

IA

4yo? I thought they’d stopped making the m-pire by then, last ones were 2007 no?

(I remember this as was replacing a DH bike in 07 and the ion was just coming out)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I haven’t researched it yet too much sure he said it was 4 yo.. Hmm. Comes with a rear hub so that’s all good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A whats it worth Q – Nicolai M Pire ST’ is closed to new replies.