Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • A vote of thanks to the coppers
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

i dread to think what sort of mess manchester would have been in were it not for the work put in by you lads and lasses, so yes- thank you. i’d be surprised to hear of a single law-abiding person in manchester who wasn’t very grateful for what you do.
    thanks.

morgs
    Free Member

Thank you folks in the plod – you have my thanks for helping to keep Britain Great!

We may be a small country, but we’re a great one, too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter. David Beckham’s right foot. David Beckham’s left foot, come to that. And a friend who bullies us is no longer a friend. And since bullies only respond to strength, from now onward I will be prepared to be much stronger

stumpy01

Claps Loudly (at least in his head)……

Well done to all. My OH is in the Police & my stomach turned when she rang to say she was being put on standby to potentially be deployed to a rough spot.
    In the end, she wasn’t required so ‘just’ carried on dealing with the usual day to day of domestic violence, robbery, beatings, sexual assaults, sudden deaths etc. before coming home after a 12hr shift & getting on with revision for her CID exams next month.

I couldn’t do it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    v8ninety

+1. To ALL off the essential services that have been tested over the last week.

Although, silver lining; double bubble oscar tango…

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooarT3cn8_o[/video]

SFW!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Here here! Good shout Teej.

I have great admiration for Coppers. It’s a thankless job sometimes I imagine. Well done. 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

to all the essential services that work for a public that vary rarely seems to appreciate it!

slugwash
    Free Member

Well done to the police but I fear that further unrest may spark up again in the very near future…

jimster
    Free Member

Well done to them all!!

And to their families who are going through the uncertainty of knowing where they are.

atlaz
    Free Member

Kudos to them doing a hard job. My dad was in the police for 30 years and my cousin has followed him in.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Any more drinkies for the cops? Perhaps a nice glass of sherry?

or is whiskey by the bottle more appropriate?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

A bit late, but none the less a heartfelt thank you from me.

As the ads said, could you?, I couldn’t so thanks again, I think if you are given the tools/orders you deserve then there wouldn’t be a finer force in the world. (well maybe the BOPE, but they are nuts 😉 )

matt_outandabout

Aye, brother in law is youth / schools officer in Manchester and has spent a few nights dodging bricks.
    Fair play, and thank you.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Well done lads & lasses. Now go get your heads down, you’ve earned it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Any more drinkies for the cops?

[quote]

Kato knows there’s a pint with his name on at the Harp when he’s next in town……

Kato, make it happen! Let’s have a few! (Being the Harp, Stoner will no doubt want to come along as well…!)

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘A vote of thanks to the coppers’ is closed to new replies.