Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • A video that captures the joy of night riding
  • mangoridebike

I found this on NSMB and the second half really seems to capture the joy of night riding.

The enforced focus that following the pool of light along the trail gives you, when everything around you is pitch black.

[video]http://vimeo.com/35380453[/video]

elzorillo
    Free Member

Enjoyed that 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

nice vid

Rickos
    Free Member

I was waiting for the comedy dismount into a cow that had wandered onto the trail. Is that not the joy of nightriding?

Nice video though. Good to see a couple of hardtails instead of the usual gnarcore to the max of sick full sussers.

shredder
    Free Member

Enjoyed that

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Nice vid, respect to the dog for keeping up all day 😉

barn
    Free Member

Great post.

Am yet to pop my night-riding cherry. Have just picked up a Smudge light off here… all I need now is my hand to mend and I’ll be out there trying not to think of horror movies.

meddle
    Free Member

Wish my dog was like that, lost count how many times he’s decided to stop dead infront of my bike or fail to anticipate me turning.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Wish my dog was like that, lost count how many times he’s decided to stop dead infront of my bike or fail to anticipate me turning.

Wish my Mrs was like that. Boring, nothing other than horse orientated minger. Lost count of how may times I’ve nearly strangled her in her sleep.

daveh
    Free Member

Wish my Mrs was like that. Boring, nothing other than horse orientated minger. Lost count of how may times I’ve nearly strangled her in her sleep.

😯 😮 😀 😆

landcruiser
    Free Member

There is some seriously good bike control quietly going on there !

I like it… a lot.

Tiger6791

Like 😀

Thanks for posting it

davethebadger
    Free Member

how inspireing will have to get some lights

mrlebowski
    Free Member

That hound is loving THAT!!! 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

MTB film makers take note: Hardtails are huge fun. As someone who has never ridden a Dh/Fr bike off a cliff (or in fact at all), I relate so much more to that sort of film.

MoreCashThanDash

That’s a very nice riding film, rather than a stunt-fest

mangoridebike

Cool, glad others like it, there is another video by the same guys (ultramontane) less riding but a similar feel to it.

lowey

Brilliant!

transapp
    Free Member

Now that’s my style of riding – loving it.

Nice looking helmet lights as well.

Tiger6791

The headtorch does somewhat seem focused on her bottom 😯

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Nice video, nice riding. Hardtails rock.

drain

Loved everything about that, including the soundtrack. Respect to the mutt too!.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘A video that captures the joy of night riding’ is closed to new replies.