Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • A Short Video (for those with 80seconds to waste!)
  • doug_basqueMTB.com

I was taking it easy on my ride yesterday after a week off with Man Flu so took the time to do a bit of self filming. It's not particularly great or impressive but has a great sound track so thought I'd pop it up. The last scene wasn't meant to be like that either 🙂

Climb and Descent and Self Filming Goes Wrong

Looking back I should have filmed more on the fast singletrack because the steep bit that I spent more time filming looks dead easy even though it was properly hard, typical!

mucker

Well worth 80 seconds. Looks so dry. Wish I had that.

jedi

now that looks fun! 🙂 🙂

doug_basqueMTB.com

Cheers, it was a lot of fun out there yesterday! It wasn't actually that dry, the bit in the woods was pretty slidey. Great to be back out after being stuck inside 🙂

Gordymac
    Free Member

Nice makes me want to come out there!

When you home?

Gordymac

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hey Gordy! I'll be back on the 11th of December and hoping to hook up with you guys if you fancy?

Gordymac
    Free Member

Cool, For sure.

See ya soon ;o)

Gordymac

radoggair
    Free Member

did the camera just fall over???….. now whats the prize?? 😛

doug_basqueMTB.com

Yeah, the camera / tripod thingy just fell over! I really like the effect but guess I was lucky not to wreck my camera.

I'll have to think up a suitable prize 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

liked it

stumpy01

Nice – looks like you've got some skillz!! (yes with a z)

tails
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

doug_basqueMTB.com

Ha! Cheers! Not much skillz or skills but I do have impeccable taste in music 😆

Fabdad
    Free Member

Hey Doug, excellent little video,looks great got any more to show us 🙂

steviegil
    Free Member

Great video fella, look's alot like Scotland apart from it's dry! 😆

Pook

Love that little vid!

😀

jimmy

Nice. I get the message. I'm coming out on holiday next year.

MKCHRIS
    Free Member

a nice little flick there.and my favourite VF track too.thanks

doug_basqueMTB.com

Thanks again guys. Jimmy that'd be cool!! 🙂Chris, my favourite too, although it's hard not to love Blister in the Sun. Stevie, in summer it's like a big dry Scotland on steroids! I think that's part of the reason I like it here. In winter though it's like a big wet Scotland on steroids, hence why we shut for the winter.
    Fabdad, there's a few more on my flickr site, but a lot of them are just 10s things or videos of some people's holidays from last year. The only other ones in a similar vein are these ones (two good soundtracks and one purposefully dodgy one 🙂 ) enjoy your Friday afternoon! 🙂

Ridgeline Descent into Setting Sun

Me practicing my turns

My mate Jonny on a bit of traversey singletrack

EDIT: Sorry, meant to say, cheers Pook! I've been watching your videos too and enjoying them 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘A Short Video (for those with 80seconds to waste!)’ is closed to new replies.