Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • A sensible option from Sweden…
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

we did this at work as well when they banned shorts but they let us wear shorts after one day

Bregante

All male staff at my last office had to wear a shirt and tie at all times, even when the office was unbearably hot in the summer. One lad came in every day for a week in full African tribal dress until the bosses rescinded the tie rule on hot days.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crikey
    Free Member

We have no option but to wear uniform at work, but on nights I have rolled my pants up… 😮

Junkyard
    Free Member

they cannot enforce the tie rule as it is sexism in kind tbh most dress policies are

Look at what is smart dress for a female worker in an office and what is smart for a male worker

We had an ace debate as to when a shoe became an open toed sandals but basically females could wear sandals and smart t shirts and they wanted blokes suited and booted so we revolted by wearing skirts

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

JY? You wore a skirt?

Strangest…

Junkyard
    Free Member

You want pics 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😀

Frankenstein
    Free Member

J-Y earlier 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

More like this but without the beard..google images is great …that is no more accurate than yours but I am no cat walk model

DrJ

Well I guess you don’t have to park a train, so wearing a skirt has no disadvantages.

chewkw
    Free Member

I like the Claymore …

grahamh
    Free Member

That’s not a Claymore

This is a Claymore..

🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Threads like this make me appreciate working in such a laid back environment 🙂 Pretty much everyone was wearing shorts on Friday, probably same again tomorrow as well!

daftvader
    Free Member

Some of the blokes I work with are in shorts all year round (yes even in the snow). Most of the rest of us go March to November….

timber

Still looking for some chainsaw shorts.
    Not seen any skirt options either.

CountZero

Shorts and Tee from March, (usually), to October for me. I made a promise to myself once to never work anywhere that required a suit and tie. I’ve managed to go through my entire working life so far and stick to it. 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘A sensible option from Sweden…’ is closed to new replies.