Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • A Scandi Flick
  • Houns

I’m about 2/3 the way through. Same old stuff, but better than the last few specials, nice scenery. That’s about it. Shall finish rest later today. You’re not missing much if don’t watch it.

desperatebicycle

Nice recommend 😀

Kryton57

I’d love to watch it. I’ve scanned through Netflix but cant find it.

I wonder why.

Houns

You might have more luck on Prime

tomhoward

Just seen the tunnel bit at the start.

Who did the risk assessment??

fingerbang
    Free Member

oldschool

Yes it’s the same format, but it’s a format that works and gets ratings. I thought it was good, easy watching with some decent cars from an era I was all about rally cars and travelling to watch rallies.

martymac

I found it hilarious that they drove into the car park (in pretty standard all wheel drive cars) but then were unable to actually stand up when they got out because of the ice.
    Yes, it’s the same old gags, but they work and get ratings.
    Pretty sure the tunnel stunt was rigged tbh

DickBarton

All of it is rigged…it is all the same jokes rehashed that appeal to a certain demographic. They’ll keep regurgitating them as we keep watching them (I’ll be doing that later this evening hopefully).

fooman

Tunnel crash was real unless you think broken ribs and potentially life changing whiplash were part of the plan. The problem I think was they were running studded tyres on concrete and didn’t have the grip they expected, somebody screwed up.

convert

Watched it last night as home alone for a change.

It had all the ingredients of a great programme but they just can’t help themselves but add the contrived bits like that shed/caravan downhill with a flamethrower nonsense. Would anyone have got the end of that show if they didn’t put that pap in and go….”it was good, but what I really needed was some contrived scripted bollox to pep it up a bit”?

1- I reckon the tunnel incident was real and they styled it out ad built it into the show.
    2- Looking at the state of him I’m wondering if the smart money might be on Clarkson not seeing out the decade. He is a walking talking advertisement for men keeping on top of their health in late middle age.

halifaxpete

Watched it thisaft post ride. Entertained me TBH, Yeah its all been done before/gets silly at times but they’ve got a chemistry that cant be denied. That poor Evo got some abuse! I may be bias though as I love abit of jap performance metal. RS4 looked mint yobbo’d up with a brace of cibies too.

DickBarton

Watching it now…as much as I think all the scenarios and location stuff is rigged, seeing the tunnel has convinced me that it isn’t 100% orchestrated.

the-muffin-man

Watched it last night.

Certainly much better than recent ones, and some properly laugh out loud moments.

If you like what they do you’ll enjoy it. If you don’t you won’t! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.