A right good clearout… high rollers, seatposts, headset, 9sp stuff, chromag

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale A right good clearout… high rollers, seatposts, headset, 9sp stuff, chromag

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A right good clearout… high rollers, seatposts, headset, 9sp stuff, chromag
  • SOAP

Ill take the hope bar end plugs please.
    Email in profile jus let me know the posted price and how you want paying

Evening all

All items are available for collection/viewing in peebles or can be posted at additional cost. Mail me on glenndotmunachenatgooglemaildotcom or leave a message on here and I’ll get back to you ASAP with any picture or info requests. I think the prices are keen but always open to offers.

4) Cane Creek angleset ZS49 1.5deg change for 1 1/8th steerer. complete with SFN. £75

5) Chromag OSX fubars in black ao, 5deg up sweep, 8deg backsweep, cut to 725mm but unmarked otherwise – £30

7) no name plastic caged pedals from Kona Honky Inc (new and unused) – £5

8) NC-17 seatpost, 27.2 x 340 (to seat rails), black but almost silver from raising and lowering – £5

10) E13 chain device stuff – enough stuff to make 2 fully working sets with all mounting options. rollers are used but smooth with plenty of life left. 4 backing plates in total and 3 x 36T supercharger bash guards for 36T 104BCD. Guards are black, white and clear. – £50 the lot.

11) Race face atlas 104BCD 36T metal bash guard, plenty of scratches around the circumference but straight and true. – £5

12) hope bar end plugs, black with a few scratches – £3

13) Race face XY layback seatposts – 3 posts but only 1 seat clamping mechanism. All 30.9mm and heavily marked from raising and lowering. 1 silver and 1 black at 330mm and 1 silver at 390mm (to seat rails) – £15 for the lot

14) SRAM X9 3 x 9 trigger shifters great condition – £35

15) Cane creek 400 x 2.75 steel spring, good condition – £10

16) SRAM X9 9sp long gage rear mech, Brand new and unused – £20

18) Saint M806 34.9mm 9sp front mech for 57.5mm chainline, new an unused – £15

19) 2 x sets of cateye stadium 2’s. Both hold a charge for around 2hrs. Old but still bright – £60 for the 2 sets.

20) 3 x X9 medium cage 9sp rear mechs. Some Jockey wheels seized and worn but will clean up and make at least 1 (poss 2) usable mechs – £10

21) 4 Maxxis high rollers 2.35’s. very little use, i’d say 75 – 90% tread left. 2 are 60A dual ply DH casing and 2 are 60A single ply – £45 for the lot.

Thanks

Pics of the stadium lights to my email please!

I’ll have the shifters please. If you can email me, i’ll arrange payment.

henry@thebristolbikeproject.org

jordie

Can i get some pics of all th x9 rear mechs.
    Tks
    J

Jordie

Your email address in your profile doesn’t seem to work?

Drop me a mail and I’ll respond.

jordie

You dont have a email in your profile my email is :-
    thetexastypist@rocketmail.com

Any of the X9 mechs still available?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A right good clearout… high rollers, seatposts, headset, 9sp stuff, chromag’ is closed to new replies.