Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • A rant on people.
  • owenfackrell
    Free Member

I am really pissed ofgf my wife hsa spent the lat 6 months helping some learn there role then they find out that there is to be some internal promotion so spend she last few weeks being a bitch to my wife and making her feel missrible and has used other people to help wtrit her presentation so that she has gotton the job over my wife. She no just wants to quit but we can’t afford the pay cut though i think that she can get a better paid job somewhere else and will spend this eveining looking of here.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I know the usual scoring rewards random use of capitals and punctuation, but I am tempted to award marks here for sheer incoherence.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I like that. Incoherent, seemingly pointless and some truly terrible spelling. I’m going to go out on a limb and score it a 7. Would have been higher if there had been more excessive punctuation.

theflatboy
    Free Member

It sounds like a shit situation. If you are helping her look for a new job I suggest getting someone else to write the CV.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Hope your wife can spell better than wot u can – otherwise it wouldn’t come as a surprise she was looked over for promotion.

😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

is that a rant or a ramble?

geoffj

Have you read Ulysses?

trailmonkey

Excellent, stream of conciousness styling. Let down by low swear count and inhibited use of capitals.

5/10

Stu_N

LOL@theflatboy

and if that’s stream of conciousness i want some of what the op is on

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I have an excuse for poor spelling plus i wrote just as i was leaving work so did in a hurry. I am not a big swearer any way so it doesn’t come that natrualy.
    my wife is very good at spelling plus as she works in HR knows how to write a cv.
    I am just pissed that this person was ment to be her friend and then just shit on her and i hope that she fails in her new role as she won’t be getting the help she has up untill now.

project
    Free Member

Get your wife to teach you how to spell , if she resigns.

The more you tell people and help them the more likely theyll use it against you in a work situation.

Tough but the wife has found out from experience.

sonic
    Free Member

I have an excuse for poor spelling – plus i wrote that post just as i was leaving work so I did in a hurry. I am not a big swearer anyway, so it doesn’t come that naturaly. My wife is very good at spelling, plus, as she works in HR, she knows how to write a cv. I am just pissed that this person was ment to be her friend and then just shat on her – and i hope that she fails in her new role as she won’t be getting the help she has been getting up until now.

no need to thank me 😀 heeheeheehee

MrNutt
    Free Member

with friends like that eh, lets hope that the boss gives her bad AIDS as she trys to grasp an upper rung!

fate has a way of dealing with arsewipes like that!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am not a big swearer any way so it doesn’t come that natrualy.

FFS, how TF do you get through life ? 😯

Don’t be a **** …… learn how express your emotions in a meaningful way 8)

BTW, sorry about your missus getting stitched-up by the slag she thought was a mate 🙁

bedmaker

Ilike iT maks me lagh. your’e wife is a bich so you sacked her an now with her beter paid slag mate. Kewl 🙂

roper
    Free Member

this person was ment to be her friend and then just shit on her

How many cups do they have in the office? 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Taxi for roper.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

lets hope that the boss gives her bad AIDS as she trys to grasp an upper rung!

that sounds like a ghastly overreaction to me. A slap round the head with a wet fish sounds more appropriate. Also what’s the difference between ‘bad’ and ‘good’ AIDS please?

grumm
    Free Member

what’s the difference between ‘bad’ and ‘good’ AIDS please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘A rant on people.’ is closed to new replies.