Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • A months free digital subscription
  • easygirl

Got a months free digital subscription, for a friend with this months magazine
    Go to singletrackworld.com/ voucher
    Enter the code and hey presto
    XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

P.s and I get a fiver!

Moderator edit: Code removed as referral codes that benefit the poster are not permitted on the forum

druidh
    Free Member

Links to sites offering “kickbacks” for introducing new buyers are normally deleted from STW.

I bet this one isn’t.

DezB
    Free Member

A month – so 1 magazine then?

ratherbeintobago

I bet this one isn’t.

Like it or not the forum is, to an extent, linked to the magazine. I dare say no mag=no forum.

You have the choice to buy the mag or not; however, IMHO if you don’t want to buy the mag then you’ll just have to put up with Chipps/Mark etc pushing subscriptions.

Andy

Mark

Wow, Those are early!

The activation system will be ready on wednesday. If you hang on until then to give your vouchers to your best buds that will mean you will be able to get the credit added to your account.

If you don;t want the £5 credit then you can give the voucher now.

Each voucher will only work once and since easygirl hasn’t activated that voucher, unfortunately she won’t get the credit.

bamboo
    Free Member

Is the free t shirt option still going? I thought it had expired but it is still mentioned on the subscribe page…

Having to print out a form for the direct debit option is a PITA too 🙁

wwaswas

since easygirl hasn’t activated that voucher

well I laughed 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

I always assumed it was the other way round 🙂

I have a “P” though.

Mark

You don’t have to subscribe by DD to get the t-shirt – you can subscribe online and you will get the t-shirt or other free gift (to be announced wednesday)

Mark

No more vouchers on the forum please. The idea is you give them to a friend not just throw them out on our own forum to be taken by anyone 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Sounds like a case of

ratherbeintobago

I have a “P” though.

Ah yes – didn’t see that.

However, while we all know the mag grew out of a forum, I really doubt (and Mark can correct me here) that the current setup is viable without the mag.

Andy

Mark

It’s viable without the mag for a value of staff = staff-x

We like our staff and we don’t want to lose any, so we will do what we can to make sure that we find a combination of mag and website that = maximum staff retention 🙂

Rubber_Buccaneer

A month – so 1 magazine then?

Sort of, surely it’s the whole archive including the latest mag? Better than a kick up the arse I’d say.

Now just got to find some sucker who will subscribe and I’m a fiver in pocket 😀

easygirl

Bloody hell, my last post re sports pursuit was pulled in 5 mins, thought this one would be deleted as well
    Just making sure mods were fair, they didn’t blank out the code on that one 😀
    Come on be fair delete me

easygirl

Only kidding mods, I know you have to keep the rules, and its a good offer to try and get revenue n, which is what it’s all about at the end of the day.
    I’m off work at the moment so boredom is taking hold
    The devil finds work and all that

atlaz
    Free Member

Moderator edit: Code removed as referral codes that benefit the poster are not permitted on the forum

Just as a question in general, what referral codes DON’T benefit the poster?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘A months free digital subscription’ is closed to new replies.