Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A moan
  • NZCol

I’m not a regular moaner, you know, about stuff
    But we;re supposed to be flying to the UK tonight – i’ve got a rumbling appendix, the missus has spent all night barfing and spraying the bathroom …and we’re getting married next sat ! Jeeepersandjesus so now i have to try and rearrange flights, hire cars, domestic flights etc cos theres no way we can go anywhere, second time this has happened and we are rarely ill ! Last time she had a wicked chest infection and collapsed !!
    Anyway, a small moan only there people in much worse positions than me….

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Sounds like a reaction to marriage to me, let that be a warning to you 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You don’t want to come her any way – weather shite etc etc

NZCol

*laughs*
    Trust me i don’t really want to be there but we sort of have to realy with sick parents and dying wishes etc etc !

JulianA
    Free Member

Sounds like you are having a shiite time of it. All the best!

Sick wife recovering (please God) from a very nasty Bartholin’s cyst here.

Stuff happens… Hope you get it sorted.

J

simonralli2
    Free Member

Maybe you just need to keep hold of the bigger picture in your mind to get you through this. You have someone who loves you and you’re going to marry her.

NZCol

I dunno mate shes making some awful noises in the bog and i reckon if she was equine they’d take her out the back and sort her out once and for all 😉
    Yeah just v frustrating so far to have this happen.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

All that worry aye ? all that planning aye ? the wedding goes ahead aye ? she eats the WEDDING CAKE aye? BANG GOES YOUR REGULAR NUPTIALS – 🙄

NZCol

Well that was incredibly simple with only the addition of a load of extra $$ to sort it out.
    Seems we’re now doomed on the new A380 out of Auckland on Monday night – yee ha !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A moan’ is closed to new replies.