A man who is somewhat lacking self awareness

Home Forum Chat Forum A man who is somewhat lacking self awareness

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • A man who is somewhat lacking self awareness
  • fenred

Bad day at the office?

seavers

Bad day at the office?

Or the beach…especially if you get sand in your vagina.

allthepies

Wrong forum innit.

Trampus

+1, seven. Hope his grave is too slick with wee to dance on.

theendisnigh

He is a vile man from a vile profession, but he has a point. The police gave him the lies as facts. He happily printed it, thats what the gutter press do. To mind, while he is no doubt a vile man, its the police you should direct most of your anger at. Will they be brought to justice?

Junkyard

In this case you are not wrong

he knew what he was doing – I doubt he even cared if it was true or not tbh and was warned by the journo who wrote it not to use that headline
    If everyone though like him why was he the only one to publish

Like you I would break the wear filter if I typed more

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

theendisnigh – Member
    He is a vile man from a vile profession, but he has a point. The police gave him the lies as facts. He happily printed it, thats what the gutter press do. To mind, while he is no doubt a vile man, its the police you should direct most of your anger at. Will they be brought to justice?

well maybe before he put out such a blatantly provocative and potentially offensive story that would be seen (and believed) by millions of people he might y’know, have done a bit of journalism and actually checked some facts

Premier Icon seven
    Subscriber

oops soz, in my anger forgot to change forum.

but not a bad day, just amazed at the lack ability to admit fault – “it was nae me, somebody told me like”

dirtydog

tazzymtb – Member
    it could be worse, he could be a scouser and then go on about how he’s been hard done by for the next century

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Hard done by, please explain?

Premier Icon Merlinman
    Subscriber

Seven, we’ve actually toned down the colourful language in your post – but hopefully folks will get the gist 🙂

Junkyard

Given the fury over the hillsborough taunts between rival football fans [ always the victim , never your fault] I rather thought Tazzy made the worst contribution so far as he seems to be mocking Scousers for their reaction to the death of 96 innocent lifes. IMHO that is far worse than calling sun editor Mckenzie a ****

tazzymtb

thanks Junky xx

dirtydog

Junkyard – Member
    Given the fury over the hillsborough taunts between rival football fans [ always the victim , never your fault] I rather thought Tazzy made the worst contribution so far as he seems to be mocking Scousers for their reaction to the death of 96 innocent lifes. IMHO that is far worse than calling sun editor Mckenzie a ****

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

+1 It’s/he’s a disgrace, post reported.

Junkyard

Cheers mods

cynic-al

cripes that post was awful.

Premier Icon seven
    Subscriber

Thanks Merlinman, and it reads better now anyway – must count to 10 before typing 🙂

He’s still a odious man.

and yes theendisnigh the police deserve anger in this, but at least they are not trying to blame there actions on someone else. Yet

tazzymtb

must apologise, was rather off colour remark. Not meant maliciously.

Premier Icon seven
    Subscriber

Utter Dick

Boo Hoo you shitebag.

If you’d actually done some journalism and asked a few people involved rather than just rely on a press release from a bunch of self serving corrupt idiots you wouldn’t be the hated tw4t you are.

How many innocent people did you vilify in your time as an editor / hack.

go an reproduce with yourself you deluded clot

what an arse, it just really really gets me angry that a clot like this feels hard done by arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Junkyard

Shakes Tazzy by the hand and moves on

pingu66

Kelvin MacKenzie is truly one of the most poisonous and odious human beings to ever walk the planet.

To standby his claims for 23 years, refuse on many occasions to apologise including 2006 when he said “I wasn’t sorry then and I’m not sorry now because we told the truth.”

Now he wants the police to apologise. Did he not validate his story? Did he not find any compassion for 96 dead souls? Did he not think how disturbing and upsetting those comments would be to the families and freinds of the dead?

No it was commercial, now he seeks an apology and recompense.

He is right up there with the worst people ever to walk this planet.

Scumbag does not do him justice. I won’t wish him ill nor say how I trully feel out of my respect for dead friends but the consensus here says it all.

Tazzyntb I didn’t see your post here was that in another thread I read it, think before you write or you could get tarred with the same brush as MacKenzie. I think our moaning for the last 23 years about injustice has been validated.

See MacKenzie bottle it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4oiBxXfNE

bigyinn

HE WANTS AN APOLOGY???!!!
    If that man had an ounce of public decency he should have STFU and certainly not whined about being hard done by. FFS.
    Suddenly Rupert Murdoch seems like an ok bloke in comparison.

rewski

He’s probably the only man that can make piers Morgan seem like a decent fella, this will back fire on him in a big way.

bigyinn

You had to spoil things by bringing douche morgan into it didn’t you. He’s no better, just hasn’t been caught yet.

I agree with pingu most definitely, added to hitlist!

CountZero

Were he to visit Liverpool he would “literally be in mortal danger”, he writes.

There’s an idea, chloroform the son of a bitch, take him to Liverpool and dump him in a suitable part of the city.

This is why I find myself returning to stw whenever I am off banning as we select individuals are on the same wave length. Hehe!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘A man who is somewhat lacking self awareness’ is closed to new replies.