Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • A level Product Design
  • bigboyo15
    Free Member

My name is Alfie and I am a year 12 student currently studying A level product design. I have chosen to design a product for a mountain bike and as part of my research I made a questionnaire to help with my primary research and I was wondering if anyone had a spare 2 minutes to complete my questionnaire as it would benefit my project massively. Thank you

https://forms.gle/JjrfgEEbPAz2BsZi9

stumpy01

Done.
    For the injury question, there is only the ability to choose one option. I would suspect most people have injured themselves in multiple ways.

orangespyderman

Done and agree with stumpy on the injury question

andeh

Done.

As a product design teacher, good luck!

cheers_drive

Done
    If you need any help/advice drop me an email rob@76projects.com

good luck

big_scot_nanny

Also done – same feedback on injury question

thomthumb
    Free Member

Done. as an A-Level & BSc design graduate good luck.

matt_outandabout

Done.

bigboyo15
    Free Member

Yeah I think most people will have had most of those injuries but I want to keep the results fairly simple. Thanks for doing the survey 🙂

Speeder

You missed out commuting as an option and as above, I fit neatly into all the injury categories though not at the same time.

dusterbenny
    Free Member

All done. As another a-level and Bsc design engineering grad, if I can help at all just drop me a message. Did my final thesis on cycling products as well. Best of luck!

TiRed

Done. But I’ve had concussion that is in multiple limbs. Same as above. Many injuries at several sites.

Good luck with the project.

duncancallum

Done multiple injurys multiple bike usage

My dream is a camel back with a Kevlar waste or shoulder straps you can use a a lock on a cafe stop

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Done.

I’m not sure what it says about me but ticking through the what do you take list I found I was looking at the (very) few blanks thinking “hmmmm, zip ties there’s a good idea”

blurty

Yes, the injury question should allow multiple options – and of course ‘housemaid’s knee’
    😉

orangespyderman

thinking “hmmmm, zip ties there’s a good idea”

I carry them. I once passed a guy who was trying to zip tie his broken alu chainstay back together. I handed over my stock but even he was laughing as he tried as it was such a hopeless endeavour. Only time I’ve used them 🙂

bigdaddy

Done too – good luck

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

his broken alu chainstay back together.

Gaffer tape, obviously.

duncancallum

Zip ties and 2 tyre leavers….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘A level Product Design’ is closed to new replies.