A good girl gone bad

Home Forum Chat Forum A good girl gone bad

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • A good girl gone bad
  • ti_pin_man

Nigella BBC

I love it when somebody portrayed largely as saint has a dark and seedy side. This puts her into my top ten 😉

allthepies

Loved the no-emotion, look straight ahead march into court today. She looked very different to her TV image.

iolo

Whenever I look at her I see her father’s face looking back.
    She does nothing for me.

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

Can I just be terribly unfashionable and say that I really don’t want to hear/read this sort of stuff.

Is there really any need to broadcast the personal lives of others, apart from those who need to gloat over others misfortune or whatever you want to call it. 😐

It’s nasty.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

what c_g said.

Mr Woppit

schadenfreude

mashiehood

So, domestic abuse fully played out in the public eye now turns in to character assassination – I feel for the poor woman. 🙄

edlong

a dark and seedy side

Meedja person snorts coke shocker! It’s hardly Ian Watkins FFS. My opinion of her is utterly unchanged..

ti_pin_man

I was enjoying nigella not their misfortune.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

More celebritytrackworld nonsense.

nwgiles

iolo – Member

keep it in the family?

emac65

She does nothing for me.

+1
    Me neither…
    ‘cept I see Freddie Mercury with long hair & his tache shaved off when I look at her……….

crankboy

wot cinnamon_girl said .

tazzymtb

how is this news or in the public interest? FFS people, there are far more important things going on the world. 😕

Mr Woppit

Personally, I’m rooting for Nigella.

Er, I mean…

IGMC

LsD

….mehh, it’s a prevalent culture that has existed for decades- Fanny Cradock was an Opium Fiend…

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

like what i said about it on the other thread……..

I think its sad that casual coke use is seen as fine, Nigellas happy enough to admit it, then theres the george osbornes, kate moss, george michael, charlie sheens, everyone who works in the City and so on.

but theres a dissconect between high profile cokeheads

and the countries being fuct over by the drug trade

meanwhile in mexico

and google images has countless pictures more horrific than that

(fwiw ive done it in my younger years and yeah its great but Id not do it now)

rene59

Well said kimbers. Maybe if more of those stories were reported on and less of the celebrity shite, then folks attitude to casual cocaine use would change.

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

I’d be surprised if she was “happy” to admit to it, but yeah, you’re right that people think it’s harmless fun – or rather they draw a distinction between supply-chain scum and blameless user

Then again, kids working (and dying in massive fires) in sweatshops doesn’t stop people buying cheapo stuff either

Premier Icon Blackhound
    Subscriber

I have no time for celebrity tittle-tattle and tend to avoid such stories. But, all this Nigella stuff has got me round to making some rather nice pear and ginger muffin’s this evening.

Some left, but better be quick!

Junkyard

they draw a distinction between supply-chain scum and blameless user

al capone or ASDA for your booze for example?

I think the legal status creates the supply chain scummery

It certainly wont stop use whatver your own personal view is of it.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

(fwiw ive done it in my younger years and yeah its great but Id not do it now)
    well done you

fisha

I turned the radio off when it was the headline news story … It just not headline worthy. Who cares quite frankly.

tymbian

I just think it’s sad that the papers ( and this thread ) seems to want to discuss the whole coke thing ( very well engineered Saatchi diversion ) whilst the images of him grabbing her around the throat fade into oblivion. I’m sure he’s feeling very satisfied with himself..smug bast**d.

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

Will the medja focus gratuitously on her breasts as she leaves court in the way they did when she was cooking?

Agree, that it would be better for all to be out of news coverage. It really is of no ones interests barr a very small number.

toys19

al capone or ASDA for your booze for example?

I think the legal status creates the supply chain scummery

It certainly wont stop use whatever your own personal view is of it.

It pains me to say it, but this ^ in spades.

iolo

Just see the news report. It was going on about Nigella taking coke twice and smoking a bit of weed.
    Virtually no mention of the 2 sisters who were taking 100k a month which is what the case is about.
    Media reporting at its best

loddrik

Woman enjoys an occasional line or two shocker!!

Middle England gasps…

scandalous

‘bad’ girls are more fun

So they were married for about 10 years,and she was doing coke and weed nonstop,if it was such a problem,why did he put up with it for so long? or am I missing something?

Premier Icon howsyourdad1
    Subscriber

What Scandalous said

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

I agree that people won’t stop using the stuff, JY.
    Legalising it might at least cut out the UK-based scummery but bloody hard to organise, I guess

(plenty of AL Capone-alikes on the go in the UK recently too)

RichPenny

So they were married for about 10 years,and she was doing coke and weed nonstop,if it was such a problem,why did he put up with it for so long? or am I missing something?

Well, you’re missing the point that she claimed to have done coke once while they were married, plus a bit of cannabis for a year?

And obviously the fact that he’s accepted a caution for assaulting her.

I just think it’s sad that this is being played out in public.

Junkyard

Tis a shame a marriage breakdown is being played out so publicly and it looks suspiciously like the abuser may be using the courts procedure to continue to bully.

6079smithw

There are literally billions of genuinely nice guys in the world.
    And yet she chose to marry a complete dick.

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

And how the hell has this stayed on the Bike forum all afternoon, eh? That’s the real scandal here!

fwiw, I believe that the drugs themselves don’t cause society that many problems, it’s the criminalisation of them and all it’s knock on effects that are the real crisis.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘A good girl gone bad’ is closed to new replies.