Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A few photos of Ae today
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Well it was just Davy-G and myself today, but a great ride and luckily for us the sun did come out part of the way around. Davy was giving some good guidance, especially when it comes to trying to do step downs and wee jumps. I had been pulling the handlebars up, but he said to push them like a supermarket trolley. Well this was just revolutionary for me, and from the Big Burn Splash onwards Ae pretty much transformed, well on the little jumpy bits anyway and also on the berms too.

We also met a chap Scott part of the way around, so he joined us for the rest of the ride. I seemed to have a really off day trying to photo Davy, but got one or two good photos I feel.

Rest of the pics here if interested:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonralli/sets/72157626300383926/

Oh and given how few of us there were, it meant that there was an inordinately large amount of Davy’s freshly made (by himself) carrot cake. Delish.

IMG_0898 by simon ralli, on Flickr

IMG_0901 by simon ralli, on Flickr

IMG_0907 by simon ralli, on Flickr

IMG_0911 by simon ralli, on Flickr

forge197
    Free Member

Looks like you had fun, some nice pictures.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yep – lots of fun but my legs wern’t half tired on the return leg. It was only the thought of the cake that kept me going!

davy-g
    Free Member

yup, was a cracking day out that’s for sure…I am fair feckled… 😕 was good meeting up with others out on the trails.. thanks to Simon and Scott

craig1975
    Free Member

looks like you had a top day…. im heading south next weekend if your still around ❓

davy-g
    Free Member

I am driving the Stomp down to Dumfries next Sunday as he is due in for his op at DGRI..

simonralli2
    Free Member

Craig – yep – am still around – where were you thinking of riding?

Trekster

My new friend 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A few photos of Ae today’ is closed to new replies.