A few bits and pieces Avid, Bontrager,Raceface.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale A few bits and pieces Avid, Bontrager,Raceface.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • A few bits and pieces Avid, Bontrager,Raceface.
  • m@tt

I have a selction of parts for sale some new some used. I am open to offers on this kit. All prices include postage.

– Avid Elixir R brakes, 2011 spec off Trek Session 8 Black Levers, Brand New, Unused, 203mm Rotors front and rear but will include whatever size you require and I will keep the 203mm ones and mounts. £160 pair posted.

– Avid Juicy Ultimates, White, 160mm front and rear, Will include Hope Pro floating rotors, Used condition, a few scuffs on the underside of the calipers caused by taking wheels in and out. £125 posted.

-2010 Soul Cycles Dillinger 29er Frame G3 18″ (white) eccentric BB in Red with Ti Adjuster Bolts in Gold. will include red crank brothers cobalt headset. Mech hanger is damaged but not snapped. I have the singlespeed conversion kit also. The frame is in brilliant condition (£200 posted)

– 2010 Fox F100 RLC Remote lockout, 26″, White, Will give them a 15hr service before I post them so will have new seals. QR. (£280 posted)

-2011 Raceface Respond Cranks with 38T Raceface ring, 83mm Shell Spacing,White, BB included. Brand New. £90 posted.

-2011 Bontrager Big Earl Disc Wheelset, 20mm bolt through front, 150mm x 12mm rear, Brand New. £200 posted.

-Sram X7 RH shifter, 2011, Grey, 9spd, £30.00 posted,

-SRAM X9 Short Cage Rear Mech, 2011, £55 posted.

Email sent re: Soul frame.

Premier Icon nowik

Don’t really need the rotors on the ultimates would you take £100 posted?? cheers Dave

Hi Dave,
    Yes i will take £100 for them posted. They’re yours if you want them. My email is in my profile.

Dillinger sold, avid juicy ultimates sold.
    many thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A few bits and pieces Avid, Bontrager,Raceface.’ is closed to new replies.