Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • A couple strange things I observed today
  • Conor
    Free Member

1. One of these fabled fixie riders. I thought it was a myth. Out of the door at work, walking along the footpath, greeted by a 6ft tall, skinny oaf with shoulder length permed hair, wearing his sister’s jeans, a fetching green shirt and brown suede jacket…. riding a bright green and chrome fixed wheel bike. He looked petrified riding along the footpath in….. Belfast!!!! Obviously took a wrong turn in Kensington.

2. Car park in Tesco this evening, loading shopping into van. People carrier pulls up. 30 something mum gets out with her ~2 year old and heads to shop. Nothing unusual. Finish putting shopping in back, return to cab… notice this laminated sign (home made, A4 job) on one of the rear passenger windows….

Frustrated Mum on Board

At least she is direct.

noteeth
    Free Member

At least she is direct.

She’s teasing, more like. I’d like a comprehensive summary of all her frustrations on a bumper sticker.

Fixies: it was ever thus. One of ’em needs to get a Muddy Fox/Acieeed wheel disc – and then we can all start again.

Conor
    Free Member

If I see her again I’m going to ask.

Although, as it’s one of the busiest Tesco stores in NI I could be there a while….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A couple strange things I observed today’ is closed to new replies.